I'm against gym game unless I'm having a great conversation and there's rapport and attraction. C just got to her bench, I met her a couple weeks back. Walked up, guessed her name. She said she couldn't remember mine, so I said "I just lost respect right there." Unlike last time where I used a LDG opener and didn't close, I was closing this time. I already knew her. We talked about shit, I could feel the convo wrapping up. I said "We should go swimming some time." Got hit with a bf reply (probably true, she's a 7). Me: "Me too, have a good workout fist bump and left.

I think I could've closed stronger my reframing it as ME doing something fun and INVITING her "I'm gonna go swimming, you should join me" instead of a "lets just hangout" invitation. Then at the bf part, I quickly said me too and left. I wasn't even sarcastic or anything. Lol she'd probably be confused or something with how I just out the "me too" line. Idk. Just bad.

In Walmart I opened this hb6 5'5 big chested girl about how her Spiderman shirt looks like a costume. She was with her friend who looked like a scrawny LGBTQ ally or whatever, they both may have been lesbians. They saw the latest Spiderman movie. Small talk and I asked if they paid for their tickets cause if you go when it's unstaffed it's a free movie. Eventually they just said they gotta go.

I just kept the small talk going with them till they left. Could've used our shared interest in marvel movies to get contact info. Not sure where it was gonna go, but just stayed till interaction died out. Her tits were big, can't wait to approach more hotties.

Even for my standard, these are worse. I've been sick with this norovirus cold and I've felt mentally dumb.. I've been struggling to string together sentences cause my bodies still outta it. I wasn't fit to game, but still did it. The ebbing approach anxiety didn't win. I just fucking missed cold approaching because I've been sick. I'm still a beginner, but I'm really looking forward to gaming hotter and hotter women. Let me at it.