I don't think you have to be physically gifted or attractive in my opinion, to use these as an extra arm or auxiliary for networking and finding dates. For example, my friend, who only has a riced-out Subaru, occasionally receives dms from girls starting out in the hobby asking for help with their cars, yes he occasionally also gets it.

It can also waste a lot of time. So I don't even try to do highlights. What, on the other hand, is simple to create yet also attractive to display?

What do you post on Instagram? What's your niche? Physical hobbies, such as mma, dancing, and even camping are another excellent example of how one can network socially within these communities. The simplest kinds, in my opinion, are photography, like landscape photos, you'd only need a filter and travel to some place bonus if you like the hobby, or simple physical niche pursuits like partner dancing or rock climbing. I wouldn't suggest linking your insta that's niched on just photography to your hinge or bumble profile, I think activity type of social media portfolio works the best.

Just looking for ways to enhance, make it efficient, and get the most of it without falling for its traps or waste time on it. I can also add that having two accounts is an excellent workflow. One I use for all of my dates, and the other is for my career and closer friends and family. I don't post pictures of my car or show off, but instead do niche activities and they're enough to connect me with others in the same community. I connected with a woman who was looking for a partner to help her train for my city's marathon after she saw my sprinting vid posts from a small competition. I'm just talking about insta now, which is pretty solid because you get to vid call. It's literally get the follower or reach out on dm, find a time to call and then escalate from there OR get info for other things like events or your hobbies.

Then again, you have to watch out because anyone can see who follows you and who you follow, I've had a friend that had his ex from his short term relationship message all the women who followed him and show how much he was an ahole. Nothing you can do to prevent these. It's a two way street. You can just also keep it on whatsapp or just plain texting, better if you both are iphones so you can vid call. I think the more media options to share, the better it is you can escalate just by pure analog. But it can get kind of tough because I know I follow some things that some women may find not to their liking. I get easily distracted so I only access insta from my laptop, though it would be logistically better to have it on my phone as I can easily trade id's w anyone instead of asking them to follow me. What do you put in your social media, how do you run your social media?