She KNEW it wasn't an LTR. Yet she was treating it like one and I'm partially to blame at least for the incongruences in my behavior early on. She's furious or hurt because I talked with a few women in front of her. She's clearly not okay, her actions speak otherwise. I think the wisdom of following a woman's actions and not her words would apply here.

I've been putting much thought into this, and I think I'm going to reach out in the morning to talk with her in person. I'd also do this if it were a guy. I want to understand what the fuck is going on. I want to identify if she's playing a twisted power game to get me to invest, or if she genuinely ejected herself. I warned her that she may get hurt if we kept going, but she begged for my dick. I wish remind her of our pillow talk where she said she'd "be around for 1 year" and how I doubted that.

In case that's not enough for you guys, I'd still like to have people I can text and meet up. Their presence does help with my extroversion, even if there's no connection there. I know (some) of them appreciate me. I NEED to know if she's hamstering reasons to blame me and hate me for all of this. Let this be a red pill moment for me.

UPDATE: She just texted me asking if I was hanging out with the group today and that "we really need to talk." Called her up, asked how she was doing, and got an overview that the convo would be about Saturday night. She even said "it's weird that I haven't texted you in a week." (Maybe she was tryna get me to chase?) I replied that I was giving her space. Proceeded to make her laugh once over the phone, and will meet her tomorrow to talk.