I'm a little in doubt over it. The thing is, I never really used to be so I'm not sure why I would be now. I think I just started to ruminate about it because I've noticed I haven't been complemented in a while, girls don't show me IOIs (Or maybe I've become blind to them), and it doesn't seem as though any girls check me out anymore either.

During my teens I was a bit awkward and insecure about how I looked, but I grew out of it pretty fast, got into good shape and received a fuck tonne of validation from women all through out my late teens and through all of my 20s. I was very sure I was a good looking dude, and just sort of accepted it as a fact of my life and no longer thought about it.

I know I won't be everyone's cup of tea, and that doesn't bother me at all but lately I've been ruminating as I said, and I'm starting to doubt if I was as good looking as I was lead to believe. Maybe I was deluding myself? Does it even matter? Not really. It's just something I'm pondering on. I'm sure it will pass, as all shit does. Some days I look in the mirror and I'm like, "Yeah, I'm definitely still a good looking motherfucker", but I'm not getting the validation from women that I've always received. Perhaps that's actually a confidence issue rather than a looks one though.

I'm still in good shape. My face is slim and toned up. I actually look a lot younger than my age, I do hear that from people still at least. And no, I'm not in my 40s. I don't know, dudes, I'm just confused and it's not something I'd usually discuss with anyone. Just thought I'd throw it out here.

Am I just suffering from doubt? Which to be fair, generally happens with a lot of things thanks to having OCD.

Edit: I'm quite sure I'm just suffering from doubt and low self esteem on second thought.