I'm 24 and I've been lurking on the TRP subreddit since I was 17. I was able to use the information there to get into an LTR. She was my first everything, etc, and making her happy was a massive motivator for me. She was really hot, but not to bright. And she was high maintenance, a little crazy, and arguably emotionally abusive. I was with her for 5 years, then she left after I was sexually assaulted at a work party.

After that, I came back to the forms and implemented everything. I got my money up and started making around 200k between my job and some projects on the side. I got into solid shape (honestly my routine is suffering due to work. I look more like Tom Hardy in Batman, when I used to look like Tom Hardy in warrior). I have great hobbies that I enjoy doing (shootings guns, watches traveling, and expensive booze.) Even with my hobbies, I live on a quarter of my income and invest the rest. I also do some volunteering and try to spend time with my friends and family.

After the break up, I was gaming girls like mad, when I wasn't working, and I was able to sleep with someone new every month or so. About 6 months ago, I realized that most women are pretty shit in the sack, and not worth the effort. So I settled on three regular plates, but even my interest in them is waning.

All of my bros say that I'm better off without her. But I'm still stuck on this chick. I've banged hotter, less crazy, smarter, girls. But I've thought about my ex every day.

I hired a therapist and she seems to think that it's tied into the trama from the assault. But I don't know what to do with that. My therapist did also tell me to write a letter to my Ex to burn all possible bridges with her. So I couldn't go back, even if I tried to.

I've tried every conventional form of moving on that I can, and I'm still contemplating just giving up on life, crawling into bed, and waiting to starve. What are next steps that I can do to move on.