Met at Mormon Bible study. I was just fluid and we had a great interaction. I was sitting next to her and she couldn’t stop playing with her hair and moving her legs etc. That’s all besides the point.

She’s has a premium Snapchat (like onlyfans) which she publicly advertises (despite being in the Mormon group). The guys I spoke with about her said the reason she’s in and out of the church so much is due to her “chastity problems” (her words). She’s a good person and fucks too many guys (we’re guessing). She even hit up the other guy in the group who lifts to hangout. He declined, but also said she’s a possible STD risk. This guy knows it’s a great lay opportunity for me (being a virgin) but is also concerned about me getting something for my first time.

Her https://imgur.com/a/qGGi4QU and average face, 24 years old

You tell me if she’s a STD or herpes risk. Was thinking of asking her if she’s clean while making out and if she says “yes” then asking the last time she got tested. Then wrapping it up to hit in the car or park.

Also considering a motel for the night, but idk. Good plan? I don’t wanna get infected for life on the night of my virginity loss. meeting up tonight so don’t have much time