Hey redpillers

I'm almost 22 years old and still a virgin and I'm feeling really frustrated right now. I've never kissed, hugged, or even had a conversation with a girl in real life. I'm a very shy and introverted person and I just don't know how to talk to girls or anything.

I'm tired of being a virgin and I want to finally experience what it's like to have sex with a girl, but the problem is that I don't know how and just can't seem to find one that's easier to approach. I've tried online dating, and got into a long distance relationship but I've never met the girl and our relationship ended after a few months.

I can't even hold eye with a girl, and sometimes i blush and have anxiety and heart heart palpitations and start beating faster.

I live in a religious country where sex outside of mairriage is frowned upon in our society, and it's very hard to get sex from girls, but the girl I'm talking to now is an atheist feminist who had sexual experiences before, and a slut at least by our standards, which makes her easier than Many girls here, And she's a couple of months younger than me (21 years old).

I have been talking to her for a month now, i tried flirting with her and telling her that i like her even though I don't, and I'd love to to be in a friends with benefits relationship with her or a normal relationship but it seems like she rejected me in a nice way, she told me that she's having Metal health issues and problems in school and not ready for any kind of relationship and that she thinks that i just want her for sex, but we are still talking and laughing with each other and everything. I'm feeling frustrated and I don't know what to do. I want to feel what it's like to be with a women I need help on how to have a real-life interaction with a girl. Can someone please help me and guide me on how to make this happen?

Thanks in advance.