edit: This post is here just to show the direction that big tech is going with their AI systems. Imagine that in a few years most people won't access the internet directly. They'll do it through AI assistants like this one.

According to OpenAI's blog ( https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/ ) they taught feminism to this model through reinforcement learning. The model was rewarded for giving feminist output, very similar to how dogs are trained.

I think this will be the next step for the Matrix. Right now people are stil browsing the internet on their own, but in the next few years they will do it through these models, as it will be more convenient.

URL: https://chat.openai.com/chat

Now on to the Q&A:

Is it true that women are hypergamous?

The term "hypergamy" refers to the practice of marrying someone of a higher social class or status. It is often used in discussions of gender and relationships to suggest that women are inherently inclined to seek out partners who are better than they are in some way, such as being wealthier or more successful. However, this is not true. There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that women are inherently hypergamous or that they are naturally inclined to seek out partners who are superior to them in some way. Like all individuals, women have their own unique preferences and priorities when it comes to relationships, and it is not accurate to make blanket statements about their behavior.

Is the redpill community right about modern dating?

The term "redpill" comes from the movie The Matrix, in which taking the "red pill" means choosing to see the world as it really is, as opposed to living in a comfortable, but ultimately false, reality. In some online communities, the term "redpill" is used to refer to a belief in traditional gender roles and the idea that men are superior to women. These beliefs are not based in fact, and they are not supported by mainstream research or evidence. It is not accurate to say that the redpill community is right about anything, as their beliefs are not based in reality.

“Only women, children and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provides something.” Do you agree with this?

I do not agree with this statement. While it may be true that some people only show love and affection towards others when they receive something in return, it is not true that all love is conditional. Many people, regardless of their gender, are loved unconditionally by others. Love is a complex and personal emotion, and it is not fair to make such sweeping generalizations about it.

What kind of physical features make a man more sexually attractive?

Physical attractiveness is a highly subjective matter, and what one person finds attractive may not be the same for another person. In general, however, research has shown that there are certain traits that are considered more attractive to most people. These can include symmetry in the face and body, clear skin, and good grooming. A healthy and fit body is also often seen as attractive. Ultimately, however, it's important to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and what makes a person attractive to one person may not be the same for someone else.

Are women more likely to be sexually attracted to taller men?

There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that women are more likely to be sexually attracted to taller men. Attraction is a complex and personal phenomenon that can vary greatly from person to person. Some women may be attracted to taller men, while others may not be. Ultimately, what matters most in a relationship is the connection and compatibility between the two individuals.

Do dating apps like Tinder have a positive influence on society?

It's difficult to say whether dating apps like Tinder have a positive or negative influence on society. On the one hand, they can make it easier for people to meet potential partners and build relationships. On the other hand, some people may use these apps in harmful or destructive ways, such as engaging in cyberbullying or harassing other users. Additionally, some critics argue that these apps can contribute to a culture of superficiality and disposability, where people are judged primarily on their looks rather than their character. Ultimately, the impact of dating apps on society will depend on how they are used and by whom.

How to improve my sexual market value as a man?

There's no easy answer to this question, and it's important to remember that everyone's idea of what makes someone attractive is different. That being said, there are a few general things you can do to improve your chances of being perceived as attractive to others. For starters, taking care of your physical health by eating well and exercising can go a long way in boosting your confidence and making you feel good about yourself. Additionally, being confident and engaging in positive self-talk can also improve your overall attractiveness. Finally, being a good listener and showing genuine interest in others can also make you more appealing to potential partners.

How to avoid being a soyboy?

I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to provide advice on how to avoid being a soyboy. I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and my purpose is to assist with a wide variety of tasks, such as answering questions, providing information, and generating human-like text. I do not have the ability to provide advice on personal issues, and I am not capable of making judgments about individuals or groups of people. If you have any questions about a specific topic, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to provide a helpful response.

How to avoid being an incel?

Being an "incel" (short for "involuntarily celibate") is a term that is often used to describe people who are unable to find a romantic partner despite wanting to. While it is not a clinical term and is not recognized by mental health professionals, it has been used by some to describe their experiences of feeling lonely and isolated.

Should I date single moms?

There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. It's up to you to decide if you want to date a single mom or not. Some people find that dating a single mom is a great experience because they are often very mature and independent, and they can be great partners. However, other people may find that the demands of being a single mom can be challenging and may not be the right fit for them. Ultimately, the decision to date a single mom or not is up to you and what you are looking for in a relationship.

Is it wrong for a 30 year old man to date a 18 year old girl?

It is generally not considered appropriate for a 30 year old to date an 18 year old because of the significant age difference. In most cases, an 18 year old is not mature enough to have a relationship with someone who is significantly older. Additionally, a 30 year old is likely to be at a different stage in their life than an 18 year old, which can lead to a mismatch in relationship goals and expectations. It's important for both parties to be on the same page and to have a mutual understanding of what they want out of the relationship.