I'm not sure how to type this out, but I'll give it a try. Basically, most of my life I've been able to look at myself and see that I'm an attractive dude, or at least believe it and this has been confirmed through the amount of relationships I've had, compliments, and the many girls I've attracted and spent time with throughout the course of my life. I'm not saying I was ever a 10/10 though. There have been rare occasions where I've been told I'm not good looking for whatever reasons, and that's fine because for the most part the general consensus has always been positive.

But after my last relationship, I've been feeling increasingly more low in self esteem, and started to believe I wasn't good enough for anyone. I've gradually stopped talking to girls more and more because of this, and can't see myself as attractive anymore. Not just when I look in the mirror, but even looking at old photos of myself that I once thought were good, I now just see that I'm unattractive in them. I can't tell if this is because of my current self esteem, or if I've just finally snapped out of some delusion after all of these years. I'm hoping it's the former, but it feels like the latter. Does anyone have any insight?