I made a post a few days ago- TLDR of that: I met this girl, we dated, everything went good, she kept opening up conversations on Messenger but was kinda slow to respond.

Well I invited her for drinks a couple of times, kinda flakey reasons like doing overtime at work (we would have got time to see each other even with her doing this overtime but anyway). She did promised we'll see each other, she said she wants to meet. Well I simply call bullshit and I'm sure most of you will agree, she would have easily made time for a date if she was really interested.

I feel like she is stringing me along which to me is disrespectful. And this is the thing that pisses me off. To be fair my hopes with this girl at this point are pretty much nil. I'm slowly stopping giving a fuck which is a good thing.

However I want to give her an ultimatum, just so I can have my closure, so I'm at peace knowing that she was actually acting disrespectful and I'm not just jumping to conclusions Basically I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. How do I give her an ultimatum? Basically saying "we either meet up or each go our separate ways, this has been going on for too long and it's going nowhere".