Hey guys im in a very confusing scenario. My LTR seems to push me away or act distant when I treat her like a boyfriend: get her an occasional gift (not flowers) or treat her to nice dates, or when I do things like pick her up from the airport, just random things that "fuckboys" wouldnt do for her.

But when I treat her like a plate... basically act like I dont value her such as: "Do you even love me?" "Sure, I guess" type energy she loves that. Or when I tell ignore her "I miss you" she gets "mad" but treats me better. When I text her back the next day, she replies quicker. When I dont talk to her, she will chase me.

When I stop treating her like a LTR, she legitimately gets extremely insecure and thinks I dont want her anymore. And i get a barrage of comfort tests. I am not sure what type of baggage she has yet, but i think its something along the lines of abandonment issues, but im not sure.

It kind of pisses me off, because I dont know how to treat this girl. In the past, I would treat a plate like a plate, and a LTR like an LTR, and that would keep the relationship rolling. With this one, I really dont know.

Im tired of not having the stability that a LTR is supposed to bring. If so I would just deal with a plate, with less commitment and investment. ITs a constant game of push and pull with her. But i never had to deal with this in other LTR's. Its just her weird insecurities, i genuinely dont think shes toying with me. Shes just too damaged or insecure for me, and im not sure which one, but i just know its her not me.

Shes just really fucking hot and treats me very good other then this. But its a constant issue we have, I believe this is the root of our conflicts. The fact that she rewards palte behavior but punishes ltr behavior. I dont know how to treat her.

I want to "Talk" to her about this, but i feel like it wont work at all. Every time we "Talk and communicate" her female nature pins down on what "bugs" me so she knows what buttons to press in the future. So basically, this is yet another example of punishing my "LTR" behavior. So I no longer do these "Talks" with her anymore if something bugs me. Unless theres no choice but to do it, when an issue becomes big enough you cannot ignore it.

I cannot tell if im running bad game or what, or if im finding out shes damaged and not girlfriend material to everyone, not just me. Or if its incompatibility or what. But we share many many positives beyond this that i think its worth dealing with as i know not every LTR is perfect, theres always some flaw or annoyance.