I just recently broke up with my LTR (~1.5yrs). I've been thinking about it for a while and as the initial lust has worn off, red flags became more visible. Frankly, I just don't think we are a good fit and there's no use kicking the can down the road. She's been messaging me asking lots of questions to which I haven't given much detail, just said I don't want to be together anymore and I don't think we are good together.

However, we had two holidays booked - one in a few weeks, one a little bit later. Now she's saying "I deserve my holidays, so I think we should still go and be civil together, just not see each other before, and then we can debrief afterwards." All the while she is sending 12 texts in a row about it and continually asking me to expand on why I broke up with her.

I said this is a terrible idea and I can see her being vindictive and wanting to just rip into me the whole time OR even try to make me jealous by flirting with other guys in front of me (the 2nd trip is a party one, going with my friends). I also think she's trying to manipulate me into feeling guilty about her holidays and potentially try to reel me back in.

Thoughts on this? Suggestions on proceedings?

Thank you