I’ve started racking up some really fire plates. got a Latina mamasita, a blonde mamasita, and a brunette mamasita (holy trinity right there).

Im continuously meeting chicks; getting interest from them, and it’s honestly becoming damn near effortless to get laid.

Confidence has gone through the roof; I give absolutely zero fucks and will walk up to the hottest, most “out of my league” looking girl and have damn good odds of railing her guts out. at this point I’m making them all my personal playthings. Pretty much every girl I start fucking seems to be catching feels w the quickness and it’s kinda entertaining to literally observe everything redpill sidebar talks ab - it’s like I’m living a case study on it ahaha.

The confliction: I keep finding myself comparing oneitis to them… and I keep coming to the conclusion that she’s above them (not necessarily physical looks as some of the sluts I’ve been fucking are hotter but demeanor, values, etc). When I was with her I wasn’t spinning plates, I was still fat (almost got movie star abs now), and tbh only “alpha” quality of me was the size of my bankroll if that even counts. I carried myself in a hella beta manner, simped on ungodly levels instead of carrying myself in a manner that would prompt her to be submissive af to me like all the rest of my plates.

I think less and less of her now; I’m almost not as down bad anymore. Brain says to fuck her off, stick to my master plan of getting wealthy af and let her be watch n be miserable when she hits the wall and has to marry some fat broke boi loser. Heart still wants her back.

Iron rule says once it’s gone sour pretty much no point trying to revive. And tbh my logic says like if she couldn’t stick around w me longer than a couple months at a time how tf am I thinking she could stick around for a lifetime…

But I feel like it could be different bc I’m getting back in tune w my old self which is a version of me she’s never met. She’s only known me as a skinny boi w no muscles with a little bread, a fat fuck with a lot of bread, and a chubby fuck with a lot of bread. I’ve been slowly turning myself into a muscular chad with a lot of bread and I feel like I could properly manage her now.