i need your insight fellow RP. i can't stop thinking about my oneitis FWB even tho she is a walking red flag she's literally HB9 all the red flags that you could imagine is with her

• proud that she is a slut/ flirty / high body count / wearing very short/tight dress
  • she's a smoker / heavy drinker / have tattoo / party girl
  • attention whore (always active in social media)
  • 34yrs old and single for almost 7years (she enjoy riding a dick without commitment and she enjoy to entertain her orbiters)
  • enjoy having rough sex (BDSM , anal, slap etc.)

the only good thing about her is her look, her big ass and her being fun around that's why i upgrade her to FWB before. she's the only woman i had sex with a body like this. she's mixed race (black + egyptian) even she don't workout all the fats are going to her ass , thigh and boobs. so she's aging well even the post wall is near she look younger than other girls even at 25+ cuz of botox and doing filler to her face.

my 9months LTR is HB6 29yrs old , (fit body)she likes to workout alot but she is no near sexy as my previous FWB , she is the definition of house wife material.

• she workout, she love to read books and play games with me
  • she always cook and bake
  • don't like to go out and drink with her friends without me
  • she do everything i said at bed
  • she respect and adore me so much when i said something she listen and follow
  • very low body count and inexperience at sex (she don't even know how to give a proper BJ)
  • she only have instagram just to keep in touch with her friends, news and memes but never upload any picture of herself. (no tiktok, no FB, no snapchat, no twitter etc.)
  • she always communicate to her family (mother , father and siblings)

and more green flags that you could wish for a woman.

i cut the contact to my FWB a year ago after she gave me a speech of "what are we" she tried to lock me up and want me to upgrade her to LTR even tho she's my oneitis i hide my feelings very well and deny her wishes cuz of those RED FLAG that i've seen.

2months ago she replied to one of my quotes that i post in my story and we talk a little bit out of nowhere she sent a picture wearing a piece of towel together with her new BF at the bathroom and she said "finally i'm in relationship and he is a lion" i just congrats her and wish her luck cuz she don't like to commit to anyone. her BF is a greek god model 6'5 with a full beard/pack of muscle and full of veins. 38yrs old ceo of the start-up company.

while i'm 5'7, 29yrs old fit but not big (i workout 5x a week). receding chin and having trouble to grow a beard yeah that guys is opposite of mine.

i keep thinking maybe with that kind of guy she will behave and remove all the red flags that she have just to please him which i failed to do when i'm with her cuz i'm not enough. i don't know how to remove her to my brain i keep imagining her even i'm with my LTR and i know this is not healthy.

TLDR: i reject my oneitis FWB to upgrade cuz of her red flag now even i'm with my lovely LTR of 9months i keep imagining my FWB. even tho we stop seeing each other for almost a year.