I am 21 years old ethnic.I have problem with making friends.I mean I dont have,but people around me obviously have.I always used to have like one or two friends that I trust and never felt alone or in need to have 20.For some people usually ones that dont like me spread lies how I dont have no friends or dont have where to go out and that its because I am either bad person,or loser. Since I was young I was being kind of introverted,intrested in drawing,reading books and math.I never really cared about hanging with people all my free time and never found a value in superfucial things like how many friends someone have.First time when people meet me either tough guys from underground or normal nice people they talk how likeable I am and ask their friends why they havent get to know us earlier. I dont want that bad people spread such things about me through city. How can I expand social circle.I used to go to cross and have a hard time developing relatiships outside of hobby. In past it was easy to make friends during primary school,highschool,we would share a lot of time and bonds would be created over time,but now at uni where we are going online. Any books,any tips?