this dumb broad was the one that broke up w me and i managed to take it like a champ. i’ve been on a very fat bender getting fucked up to cope but i’m slowly but surely recovering n getting back on my young king shit.

have been pulling plenty of new sluts for the roster pretty much every time i go out; my abundance mentality is thriving.

enter the mind games…

she followed my little sister on ig out the blue. asks me ab my sandwich order at a spot i introduced her to. sends me snaps of food i’ve introduced her to. tries to make me jealous posting simp ass bitchmade dudes w her. sends me selfies damn near every day either looking abnoxiously hot or looking sad as fuck. talks to me then ignores me. i’ve been doing a relatively good job of playing everything off and not biting the bait. but it’s starting to fuck with my head honestly.

i feel like she clearly isn’t over me but like she’s the one that called it quits. and at this point i feel pretty confident i can easily land a better quality girl. i lift and i’m good looking, not a weirdo at all like ik how to talk to girls. and i’m one of probably like 300-400 kids out of 10,000 in our class that will clear six figs out of college. so by all metrics i’m high value as fuck.

any tips? how long is she gonna keep pulling this shit? how do i drown her out it’s getting to the point where i’ll be w another chick and then her name pops up on my phone and i go right back to being in my feels smfh.