I will write about a girl that I have been seeing and every mistake that I made and how it came back to me. At last I will need your advice on how to proceed. I would really appreciate if you read it all :P.

So I(20) met this girl (17 or so I thought), I immediately liked her but I kept my frame and didn't go full in. I still had another plate back then(2 months ago) and I kept her just to show off my value to this girl.

Mistake #1

After first date we kept chatting and stuff, we bickered a bit so I said fuck it, we are not in a relationship and I snapped a pic of her ass to her on snapchat. So I sent her a message a day after and she didn't open it so I just remover her from instagram, she was immediately texting me on why I did that and we started chatting again. I felt like a fucking god. Where's the mistake? I go out with my friends to get a school project one, she sends the snap from the place we kissed, it's a public place and I did the most beta thing ever. I WENT THERE WITH MY FRIENDS. She was sitting there, I apporached we talked a bit, I said to my friends that they should go(BETA FUCK) and she blows me off saying her friend is just to come(should've seen it coming) and I say aight, so her friends come, I turned to go and she bent over backwards to kiss me(small win). I was basically going after her WITH my friends like a fuckingg puppy

After this we made plans after her birthday(18th birthday as she said but I'm not so sure now), I bought her a teddy bear, we went by a river and she jacked me off(godlike). this was our third time seeing each other

Mistake #2:

I go to a 5k marathon with my friends, I snap when I'm done and she asks if she can come, and I say sure (FUCKING BETA). She says "be there in a bit" and comes one hour later and I was still there waiting for her. Then I blow my friends off and go to a fuckingg construction site with her, tried to fuckk but the guard came and interrupted, my dad then called and I had to head home. I acted like a puppy again and was available to her, you will see how this blew in my face later...

After this she goes on a school trip with her friends and I get pissed because for the first time ever I initiated going out with her 2 days before her trip (it was even a weekend) and her excuse was "I'm going on a trip in 3 days" - bitch, what does that have to do with anything. So when she came back to town I wanted to get back to her and made a #3 Mistake with my beta texting.

Anyway, she was on the school trip for 3 days and earlier today she texted me: "I'm coming back in town tomorrow!"

I replied two hours late (redpill huh) with: "No way, I have been waiting for you on the bus station since early morning!" - ironically of course

She then says something like: "I must've not seen you from 4 other guys that were waiting for me"

This was a shit test but I didn't see it and I got pretty heated, even now I'm in rage when I think about this shit I replied: "Yeah, 4 guys: your grandpa, your brother, your dad and me"

She then said: "You scared of a little competition?" And I lost it here pretty much, I know that stuff like this shouldn't upset me but by nature I'm pretty emotional.

I replied: "I can't see the competition from all the pussy I'm drowning in" I'm afraid I lost my cool here, did I?

She replied: "Yeah, right, so I see"

I then immediately replied: "wanna see"

She said: "yeah" And I just liked her message.

After this it was a completely perfect soft next, she tried to get m attention with her snaps and I ignored it like a champ until she texted me yesterday "Come with me when I do my nails", I say to her "You got many options, why me" - I know I shouldn't remind her of what she did after soft next, but I couldnt help myself...

Anyway I ask her when is she going to do her nails and she says 12AM and I already told her that I go out only at night at like 8pm, and I don't do the childish day couply stuff so I just told her "Im busy" and then she didn't open the message for 7 hours...

She then texts like "what about on monday at 12AM?"

And I ghost her, go to a date with a girl I don't even like, send her a snapchat of us having a cola and she replays it... You know, childish games fml...

I come home and tell her " I might CONSIDER going out next weekend, not this one, but the next one."

She gets pissed like " My offer has already expired, I found someone for monday and this friday"

I'm like " cool, glad you found the alternative"

Then she says " dont pretend that our dates depend on you, whenever I call you come like a puppy"

And this struck the nerve so hard for me... Because I was a stupid beta and chased after her that one time with my friends, she remembered it and now used it against me?

I tell her "whatever you say bby" and she continues to shit talk about my frame like "after that marathon I called you at 6 and we saw each other at 6:45"

This did it to me, I told her "well don't worry, you wont have the chance to meet me again ever"

She then says "whatever, I'm not the one kissing underage girls" - I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? but I didn't ask her what her real age was, I didn't want to continue the convo since I was preeeeeeetty heated...

I say "yeah, cool, whatever you say"

We end it there and the next day she doesn't open any of my snaps at all so I just removed her from snapchat and instagram... I regret it now, I have a bad oneitis for this girl.. To make things even worse, I went out with a friend of mine, got drunk and he told me that she is 15 YEARS OLD( BY THE WAY CAN I GO TO FUCKING JAIL?) He also told me that he has heard a rumor that one gipsy dude with a crack addiction fucked her...

So I guess I fell hard for an underage hoe, what next? Obviously I won't add her on instagram or snap again but what if she does first? What if she texts me genuinely want her to, it feels so wrong...

Please give advice(and older, more experienced redpiller with similar experience preferably) and please judge all my beta acts here, it's the only way I will learn.