Yesterday morning my ltr was making demands and trying to call me out for a lack of enthusiasm. I tried to shut it down and said I’m not interested in drama. She kept going and then here’s where I think I fucked up. So I remembered that she posted a picture of her and her sister on her story the other day and I’m not sure what I was thinking in the moment but I blurted out. “Did you get validation from some losers on that story you posted and now you think you can act like a celebrity to me this early in the morning”

More drama ensued and we went back and forth. I Had to go to work and the conversation stalled. After work I told her to get ready I was coming. I brought her along on some errands and tried to change the mood. She got more mad at me that I was “brushing off on how she felt about the comments that I made”. I wasn’t interested in going back and forth so I said I was going to drop her home and she was like “yeah take me home”.

Later that night I texted her again to which she was being passive aggressive. I called her out and she was like don’t tell me what to do. and she was once again saying I was trying to change topics. So she said “I’m heading to work tonight let’s talk about this tmrw”. Now it’s noon the next day and I haven’t heard back from her. What should be my course of action.

She’s also career oriented and can be a bit masculine when I don’t have my shit together and drop frame but in general she’s submissive and very sexual and likes to be dominated, choked, slapped, dirty talk, etc (which is why I find it amusing when she says don’t tell me what to do when we’re arguing). I always make her orgasm. Fingers, piv etc. she also lets me hit it raw and just takes plan bs after.

Sometimes I do make comments like that about her without any intention to hurt her but she says they are hurtful comments. So I’m not sure how to proceed in my current situation.

Edit : she just texted me this :

“Good afternoon. I don’t want you think I’m being passive aggressive but I need some time to think and process how I wanna navigate through our relationship. I have work in a bit so I don’t think I can see you tmrw. I’m doing evening shifts till Friday. We’ll catch up sometime this weekend.”