Hi all, still on the journey to finding the right place in my new city… in the meanwhile I’m saving just shy of $1k/week after tax living with my parents (so delaying isn’t a terrible thing). Anyway as previously discussed… I am going to pick the location which has most hustling nightlife in my city, this way easy to pull back to mine from bars and clubs…

anyway, my question… should I purchase an older place now $260k or wait 6-12 months and go for a newer/fancy place $400-450k? Both would be single bedroom and both within 100m of each other and in great locations. However, the more expensive is modern with infinity pool and slightly better views (and has a reputation of being the best complex in suburb)… for reference I am 21yo and on current salary projection (not including side hustle) will be able to pay off cheaper appt in 5 years and more $ app in 10 years.

In regards to pulling back to mine for ONS and retaining girls over a longer period… do you think this will play a major role? Ie. how fancy my apartment is?