Yo. Started new semester = new half year class with new people. Went home with girl after class to do homework, after that we went to her room after and after some time + tension she initiated, and I tried to escalate but she asked if we could just b friends. I said that I'd rather if we could b more than that, but friends was ok (since we're same class didnt wanna outright refuse), but we ended up making out for some time, but she had to go n I followed her halfway to the bus (my home direction anyway) we held hands n' when I said bye and left she called my name to make out in the middle of the road. Next class no teacher and we had alrdy decided to do it together. we met up at school but she said she was tired and wanted to do it at home (without directly inviting me) worst part I was not on my game that day at all, and also tired and should've went home or stayed at school to finish (but didn't) and even asked if we should do it at her place, she seemed tired and conflicted too. we touched and cuddled abit but didn't kiss and tension had definitely deescalated. we finished schoolwork pretty fast and I said she could sleep and I'd just go home. next class she was absent n i thought I'd try reaching out via text to gauge her interest which was completely ignored until hours later with just "no" prolly bad move, was purely impulse). anyway this story was just to give some context. what should i do next/monday? obv. didnt text her further, but should I try and defuse and stay as friends or act like nothing happend - although I'd rather get back to where we left it day 1 since we get along pretty well. but yea, how to handle this?