I need some help right now. I'm painfully depressed. Last week, I came to school in a but of a pissy mood and a girl I knew opened up her emotions to me and also made it very clear that she cares about me. She was rubbing my hand and hugged me a bunch of times. I felt something that I haven't felt in years. Affection. I've always looked at girls as emotionally unstable whores but this one sparked something in me that I hate to admit I have.

Today, I see her and she's hugging EVERY guy we know and she's acting like a crazy little child. I then felt... empty. Like it was all just for fun in her eyes. I should have known better. It is 100% my fault to even consider her something other than a crazy bitch for 5 seconds. I'm going to continue to ignore her even after she told me some very personal things.

I've also had it pretty bad with cold approaches. Girls always act interested and give me their number, but that's always as good as it gets. I feel like they are just giving me it just to get me the fuck out of their face. When I call them or try to arrange a coffee date, I always get a "maybe" or no response at all. Is cold approaching even worth it anymore? I mean, I find it pretty fucking far fetched that a girl would be willing to make time to meet a guy to hang out that she only knew for 5 minutes unless he was a moviestar. Especially 7's and above, they already HAVE plenty of dick and their own little rotation. I think I'm a good looking guy, I go to the gym and am 6'4" 205 pounds with abs.

I'm lost. I'm sorry but I'm in serious emotional pain. But I AM CHANGING! I just need some guidance right now. Thanks for reading my word vommit. In all seriousness, it means a lot to me that people on here are willing to listen and tell me what I need to hear. There's not many people I can count on for that in my real life.