I've hung out with this girl 3 times and she's been acting weird, I make a move every time and every time we just make out and I touch her body a lot and I can sense she wants to fuck and I keep trying but she's giving me LMR and anti slut defense type shit. I think she is self conscious because she's 19 and I'm 25. I also know that I was too nice the first time we hung out and I've since stopped doing that and have been working hard in my personal life at being more of a man and much less of a bitch which has been a long running problem.

Any way, I've been being somewhat callous and cold to her over text, I fucking hate texting anyway, I always let her initiate and I invest basically nothing into out conversation and show no emotion. She usually likes whatever I say and we always get into some playful banter and she's definitely accepting my frame and I'm fully in control. Oh and last time we hung out she purposely took her birth control right in front of me and then I tried to hook up with her and she got all nervous and anxious even after we made out for a while. I am definitely not being too nice or not escalating. I'd rather be too fast than too slow forever in my life.

Anyway, I don't want her to lose interest either and I don't know if I should show a little more interest and ask her to come over again or just wait til she does it. I know it's really unattractive to chase girls so I'm trying to show very little interest because I already have shown interest and she knows that, and I know she is interested in me from many signals. Im not worried about overcoming the resistance.

I just am wondering if I should start engaging her more to keep her interested or if I should maintain my totally not giving a fuck at all attitude which is honest because that's how I feel.

In the meantime I need to go approach more girls, I got this one a public approach after she complimented me. It was my first hang out with a bitch in a while so I was too nice and off my fucking game but now I'm not. But I need to fuck something asap and I want to fuck this slut but I don't want to chase her you know what I mean?