Does this post from the RedPillChristians subreddit about "Frame" make sense or is it nonsensical and just plain bad?

https://www.reddit.com/r/RPChristians/comments/7koh8d/113_christian_frame_part_1_an_introduction/

I'm a Christian but I stay away from that subreddit for personal reasons. One issue I have is with their sidebar article about frame (linked above) where the head-moderator doesn't even correctly define how other TRP communities describe frame. Here is the definition he said comes from the MarriedRedPill subreddit:

"Holding frame" is living and experiencing your best all the time

Does the MarriedRedPill subreddit actually define frame in this way? Was it from the MRP sidebar? This definition (in my humble opinion) is blatantly bad and it reflects very poorly on the judgment to start explaining "Christian frame" by choosing to use a pretty terrible starting definition of frame. Ergo, based on the link at the top of the thread -- does the head-mod of RPC understand frame? Sadly, I'm afraid not.

https://youtu.be/ZxrRajelRCI?t=30

At the 30 second mark of the official frame video from the RPC youtube videos, the top-mod brazenly states "I wrote the sidebar when I was gradually figuring things out for myself" (facepalm-emoji)

The next paragraph of the article at the top of this message clarifies what "Christian frame" means and here is what the article says:

your frame is who God created you to be and incorporates projecting God's worldview through our lives onto the world. In short, it is your identity

What does "God's worldview" mean? I've read the bible and God does not share his worldview -- I assume if God is omnipotent and omniscient then God's worldview means the 100% flawless understanding of reality -- which of course no human will never reach and no human can possibly know what God's worldview is because we are not God and God has never shared his worldview with anyone.

If I have correctly undermined your faith in the RPC top-mod's underestanding of frame -- then great! Let's see what the askTRP sidebar says about frame under the "Fitness and Self-improvement heading". It leads to an amazing post written by Whisper and here is what the article says:

Frame is the process and context in which you interact with another person

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DEFINITION OF FRAME and it actually makes sense. Let me now put all 3 definitions together one after another in bulletpoints -- the top one will be from Whisper and the 2nd one will be "allegedly" from MarriedRedPill and the third one is "Christian frame" so you can see how bad the other 2 definitions are compared to the one written by Whisper:

1. Frame is the process and context in which you interact with another person
  2. "Holding frame" is living and experiencing your best all the time
  3. Your frame is who God created you to be and incorporates projecting God's worldview through our lives onto the world. In short, it is your identity

Now that all 3 are standing next to each other -- is it safe to say that #2 and #3 are dubious?

Here is the best article about frame I have ever seen written: https://www.woujo.com/blog/2018/4/26/how-to-hold-frame

I'd like an honest opinion from someone average or above-average at frame to let me know if my analysis today is correct. If it is correct, I plan to offer to re-write the sidebar article about frame as a favor from one Christian to another Christian (the head mod of RedPillChristians).