After completing a successful monk mode last year, I decided to get back into the game. I went on an absolute rampage. Met loads of girls through cold approaching, going out solo, my social circle, online dating, ... I was getting more attention from girls, plated a few girls, but I never felt happy, it was just an ego boost.

All this time, I had this empty feeling inside, like something was missing. I was messing around with girls, I gave nothing about. Sometimes during sex, I would even pretend I wasn't feeling well, just so I could send them home. Then, out of nowhere, I met a girl through a mutual friend. We immediately clicked, this was the first girl I genuinely liked spending time with. Finally, I was having fun, but I caught oneitis for her. I enjoyed waking up next to her, cooking together, meeting her friends, ... All the stuff I normally hated. She was low maintenance, and never played games.

But then, we had an argument, and that's where I hard nexted her, because she crossed one of my boundaries. Ever since then, I've been messing around with other girls. Girls way hotter than her, but again, I had this empty feeling inside. Even though they were hotter, I didn't enjoy spending time with them. Mainly because of the many shit tests, and games they play.

Last week I went out solo. Met two girls, at 2 different bars. Both of them were all over me, was making out heavily, got their number and bounced. The next day I hit them up, and both of them didn't even reply. I don't understand this. Why would they be all over me, give their number, only for them to ghost me? At this point is exhausting, I was way happier when I had oneitis, compared to now. Anyone else getting tired of the dating scene/spinning plates in general?