Hello, guys! I am in need of some guidance. TD;LR at the bottom of the post.

I´m a 23 year old black male, 2 meters tall (6´6-6´7) and live in a scandinavian country. I work full time within my field and just finishing up my masters this year. I feel like i´m doing good for myself, well groomed, dress nicely, and been lifting consistently for a year. I get IOIs when I am out with friends. It is mostly from girls that i am not into, since I am spinning plates with a couple of cute girls. My issue is that i can not seem to get with the baddie baddies that i want.

The type of girls i want is the ass fat exotic girls, but these are the ones i can not seem to get with, unless they are less pretty or way younger than me. There is two things that i am aware of, i am no Michael B Jordan or some rich dude like Dan Blizerian.

What can i do now to attract these baddies, i am already on my purpose, live a fulfilling life, got my life in order and lift. I want to know what i can do now to attract these girls, from you guys that have experience pulling these girls.

TL;DR I am a 23 year old black guy living in scandinavia doing his masters, working full time, tall af and lifts but have problems getting 8-10 girls. What can i do now to improve my chances of pulling these one as well.

Thank you for reading and would appreciate any and all advice