Been with my LTR for 7 months. Things have been good, however, I am convinced either my red pill knowledge is making me paranoid or she is slowly checking out of the relationship I’ll start with the positive:

The sex is recurring. She still blows me, and even lets me fuck her in the ass which is something she gets no pleasure out of doing other than to please me. She says things constantly like “I just want to make you feel good”.

She says she loves me, and anytime I make plans that involve her she always accepts. She frequently alludes to wanting marriage, and tells me she cannot imagine herself with any other guy.

Now the negatives, which have been concerning:

She clearly doesn’t enjoy sex with me as much as she did when she first met me. I attribute some of this to the honeymoon phase coming to an end, but she seems to only fuck me to keep me around, and this may be because of a perceived SMV gap on her part (I consider myself to be a solid 8, she’s a 6) . Keep in mind, we’re both 22 and I am not supporting her financially (I actually make her pay quite frequently) so I’m 100% sure she does not view me as a provider.

Additionally, it seems as though she doesn’t value my attention as much anymore. When we first started dating, she always wanted to spend time on the phone, and would text me several times throughout the day (good morning texts, random Twitter posts about sex, etc). The frequency of communication has dropped quite a bit. This makes me think she may be getting attention elsewhere, because she is in college where Chads are abundant. I do not suspect cheating at this time - she isn’t protective of her phone (she even gave me her password lol) and volunteered for us to share each other’s location (obviously I didn’t want to do that, huge invasion of privacy on both ends).

Lastly, she says these subtle things every now and then that lead me to believe she just isn’t as head over heels for me as she was in the beginning. One thing in particular she said a few weeks ago was “I want to feel how I felt when I first met you”, and her pussy feels dry at times when I fuck her. To her defense, sometimes I skip foreplay because I’m so horny and go straight to fucking her. She says she wants more foreplay which seems reasonable, but when we first started dating, she’d get wet before I even touch her.

Again, I’m completely unsure as to if this is all a figment of my own paranoia (“the curse of the red pill, as some call it”), but if these are negative signs, I want to nip it in the bud before it destroys the relationship because she is a good girl who is eager to please. My frame has been solid - the only thing I have fucked up on is seeing her so often (often times 4-5 days at a time).

Is she on the verge of branch swinging, or should I run some dread to try to salvage what is left?