From age 14 or so i've always been very good with women, i had good frame, good game and i would say women always saw me as an asshole. They always would fuck around with me, sex, blow job etc. From age 14 to 22 i would rate myself maybe 6/10. My best friend was 100% an 8/10. Women always wanted to date him but fuck me but yet still try to make me want relationship with them. I have had sex with atleast 7 girls who wanted him to DATE him but never got him so they settled for less, me. He never wanted them cause they fucked me before him, He still fucked 2 of them for the fun off it. Anyway what i'm saying is i had good game. Yes i had few relationships from 2011 until 2015. I broke all beside one off. She did because i left her 250 miles away from our city for not listening to me when she almost got r**ed by 3 guys. She broke it off but wanted me again few days later we where FWB for 1 year after that.

Anyway now, 6 years in my current relationship ive lost everything. Our sex at first was good, i got blow jobs randomly, sex wherever, she masterbated me everywhere. Now ooof. She doesn't have to work as hard as she did anymore so she stopped this we have sex maybe 2 times per week. I still lift weights, i still take more care of myself. But what ive lost is confidence, frame and masculinity. I used to talk to girls, boys no problem now all i do is work, gym and home.

How can i slowly go back to old me? She sometimes says i'm a male chauvinist, which i find funny. Even her mom has said it. I need my confidence back, i mostly now don't speak to some people because still inside of me is this huge pervert, i make sexual jokes, sexual statements and i'm just a big horny shimp. But i've always talked like that but being this old has probably something to do with it.