3rd time meeting with a girl now, we talked about stuff and life and I talked openly about myself and my goals (some of you would see this as a problem but the reason I told these is for her to get the impression that a relationship will never happen) and as to what I can offer her. she said relationship is definitely not what she is looking for, yet she is still suggesting dates and shit (lol). I told her I wanna keep people on good terms and don't want to hurt anyone (maybe went a bit too far here) and kind of gave her the impression of maybe we should end it now. she told me she wanted to keep seeing me. this was yesterday and I told her I'd message her next week because she started saying that I never initiate contact (haven't once). some background here: she hangs out with some of my friends (same school as them) and goes to the same gym as me (FUCK) so that's why I'm acting so careful. when it came down to fucking, I told that the condom feels so senseless and she hinted at she being on pills but she backed out and said can't remember if she took it on time.

so for the questions: should i fuck her raw? condom is so annoying, but i don't want to get her pregnant either. not worried about stds should i feel bad for cutting it off whenever i want? if i do want to cut her, should i do it f2f or via text? ask anything, I'll respond.