Hey TRP,

Long story short: woke up thanks to you guys and to all the material/book recommendations on the red pill. Figured out all my family, friends, etc. have been bullshitting me (especially my family, they play life by the rules of TRP, the rules of the world but educated me with religious bullshit/blue pill shit that only makes you a fucking loser idiot in life. What makes me most angry is some of them are powerful and have tons of money and still are fucking assholes trying to make me believe blue pill shit, others just ghosted me forever I assume for being one of the poorest, they just don't want to see me succeeding). I have so much rage for all the people, adding to this, I've suffered bullying since high school, have had 0 social life, etc. thanks to being a blue-pilled idiot. 0 success with women and add to this having a small penis (5" erect in my best days, some of them have even laughed in my fucking face. I'm aware this makes everything much more difficult in life). The only thing I would want is to do the worst horrible stuff you could imagine to collect revenge (won't specify with details because can be dangerous saying that), literally lost my fucking life, I'm 23, no career (didn't have money to pay for it and my family didn't support me, they have money and have been assholes to me all my life because I was an "undesired" child), self-taught programmer who barely has money to eat in a third world country (thanks to working remotely) who found a job thanks to luck, and every time I remember anything about my past the only shit I do is cry and cry like a pussy.

This is serious, can't really focus on my work or learning new things, or even on applying the 'social rules' (yes, I've read how to win friends and influence people, influence, the 48 laws, etc, so I know the theory but the strong hate I feel doesn't let me apply anything, I just would like to slowly fuck them 1 by 1, make them suffer just a little of everything I've suffered).

What would you advise? I know probably I can end up in jail or dead if I let my rage keep guiding my actions. Please tell me, if you were in my position, how would handle this to succeed like a Chad?

HOW WOULD CHAD HANDLE THIS?

Thanks