I basically split up with my now ex-GF of 4 years some months ago. I originally thought it was just because there was no more exitement/love between us ( we both kinda wanted to break up). We didnt really chat about the reason of the breakup and just went no contact. She recently contacted me because she wanted to talk about what happend. I thought i was over her but i still have feelings. We made out. While laying in bed she tells me that while we were still together she had an crush on sb. from college. They fucked 3 months after our breakup. I was completly in disbelieve and heartbroken. She realised she didnt have feelings for him and left. After hearing that I told her to pack her shit and get out of my apartement. She begged and convinced me to stay and told me she realised she still has strong feelings for me, im the love of her life, the only one she would choose. I made the mistake of meeting up with her again and catching strong feelings, she tries everything to make me feel good and return to her. Im disgusted by myself that i kind of wish to be able to accept her back. It hurts my ego alot. When she leaves i always think about the other dude fucking her while i spend the last months on getting and nice physique, high paying job and alot of other self improvment. I know what im doing is wrong but i cant help myself wanting to get her back while not being able to ignore her messages. Damn i always thought she was a unicorn. Were both moving away to different citys in only very few months and im thinking of just enjoying the last few months with her. Roast me and tell me what the fuck is wrong with me.