Hey guys,

I've been in a relationship with my gf for over 2 years now and we've always talked about how we wanted to have a threesome of both kinds. I really get off to MFM threesomes and I totally love the idea of it. My gf is up for it, too, and we have been talking about arranging it in the near future, because we agreed that were were young (22) and we both wanted to explore this idea that we have both been finding enticing.

The thing is, since we basically said to do it I have been really unsure about myself and the whole situation. When I think about this fantasy with her it gets my dick rock hard but I normally am more of a jealous person and I am unsure if I can handle the real thing. But on the other hand, I really want to try it out. I don't want this to ruin our great relationship, but I am afraid of not being able to handle this threesome and getting so jealous that it ends up destroying our relationship. Again, on the other hand, I really want to do it and it could end up being the hottest thing we've ever done.

In my eyes this whole thing has both the potential to either completely fuck the relationship or be extremely hot. Does it mean I'm not ready for this kind of threesome if I have strict limits on what guy we would pick? It would be a stranger since the city we live in is really close and I don't want to involve our friend circle, buy my limits are that he can't be more muscular or better looking than me and his dick has to be comparable to mine. I think then it would work out, but I'm really torn on this one. Normally I know what to do and how to solve issues and I've been navigating this relationship really well, but I guess this topic has me returning to TRP again for some guidance.

How do you guys see this?