Reposting this from reddit because a bot told me to. A is a friend from my friends group. The other (B) i hadn't known before i met her today. Friend A dates someone from our friends group. They had a fight today. Lately she has been clearly wanting to fuck: "Why are you replying me so scarcely", "Oh so you are the type that does not talk about himself, only asks questions", "lets grab lunch", "whenever you are free, lets go for a ride in my car". Whatever, I'm not dumb so I can see when a girl wants to fuck but I don't want to do it because my friend who she is dating is valuable to me, I like him and if I fucked her, I can say goodbye to my friends group as I'm the newest there.

Today, A graduated from high school, went to celebrate, did not drink and kept messaging me "I don't want to be with my drunk friends", "I'm in my car hiding", "lets go somewhere", "wanna come here? I've got drunk friends here" (implying, as she did before, that her class is full of hot girls). I've always entertained the idea of her hot friends so she knows how to get my attention.

So she grabs a girl and drives her in front of my garage. "B is a bit tipsy and wants to see you". Sends me a photo of my garage. I don't reply. She shoots another message that B is saying "we are bored and 'inspecting' (cant translate it better) our thighs". Then she says to fucking come outside because they are in front of my house. This shit is even a bit creepy.

I take a quick shower, hop into her car and A immediately says "let's drive B home". I basically said fuck no to that and told them to drive to my garage again.

Long story short, we talked for about an hour. B was cute AF - not going to lie, I liked her. But I wanted to know how drunk she is exactly and did not want to push yet. So I waited, wanted them to get comfortable, joked about having two girls in my garage and all they do is talk boring stuff about their friends that i don't know. They showed me photos of their class mates boobs, I joked about their (especially B's) boobs, complimenting and teasing.

So after some time I try to kiss B, and she says no and laughs. A mouths to me that i can try again. So now I kinda stroke her chin saying something stupid like "I want to see if you reject me again" and lean in to go for another kiss. She just blushes, says "e - e" and shakes her head. Not a hard reject but I was thinking this is too much of a risk if I try harder.

She was a bit drunk, i'm in my late 20s and she is 18 or 19 I dunno, and she is in my garage during night. I'm also a big boy and take no. No big deal even though I was definitely let down.

Anyway after about 5 minutes I tell them let's go home, they kinda-reluctantly(?) agree, hop in their car and I tell A imma walk home. She says "are you sure?". I was fucking sure. It was probably just a bait even though B never denied not being interested in me(obviously A talked about me to B and I'm pretty sure she wanted to see for herself). Still a bait, or maybe I did something wrong. I'm not gonna risk my reputation anyway by forcing anything.

I could have been more pushy, quicker to try something. B was playing that cute girl but anytime I tried a bit of push and pull or whenever I teased her she did not play along, only laughed cutely.

Or maybe I'm still inexperienced. But I should not be unable to read an 18yo girl. I'm a bit confused. What do you think?

PS: In case anyone is working how drunk she was: She could walk normally, talk normally and keep a normal, fun conversation. All in all in a good mood.