So I've been taking capoeira classes. One of the instructors also teaches dance at a nearby college (in a club or something, I don't think he's a professor). Since last wednesday, some of his students have been coming to the capoeira classes on Wednesdays. On those days, we practice some dances in addition to capoeira, alone and with partners. I partnered up with a HB7-8, probably 18-20yo (I am 20), and we danced for a little, and chatted for a little. I won't lie and say there was extreme chemistry between us, but I do think there was something, as two young people getting up close naturally would. I am very confident that I am a good looking guy, at least in the face, as I am a bit skinny.

Now that you have some pretext, let's go over my problem: we have only met twice, but I worry the impression I have made was not good enough, and I really want to finally get somewhere, anywhere, with a girl after 20 years of being a kissless virgin. I know this may sound like, oneitis, but there are so few girls in my life as I am not in college or work (I am in training though). On top of that, where I live, pretty girls are rare. On top of that, I am a little picky as I only like white girls as a white man, in a state where we are not a super high majority. So when one who I am actually attracted to suddenly appears, it's hard not to fixate. Allow me to reiterate, this is not a "there's this one girl" situation. I have tried to start things with other girls. I know they aren't special. Abundance mentality, spin many plates, I am the prize, etc. I am only recently redpilled, and before that I was a mongo beta so my game isn't great. I think I have a pretty good grip on the philosophy though. And fortunately I haven't sperged out in any of the interactions this girl and I have had.

So I say I worry the impression I have made was not good enough because it seems like she isn't interested. Here's what happened. After class was over and it was time to leave, I went to my car and she was in hers, right next to mine. She definitely knows I'm there. I wait a minute before deciding to get her attention so I don't appear overly interested. At this time, my heart was racing because I knew I had to make it clear to her ASAP what my intentions are. I didn't know what to say, but I decided I had to act anyway. I honk my horn, lower my window, and say yo. She turns and just does a finger wave for a split second before driving off. That was the moment I came to believe I had already fucked up. While we were dancing I didn't tease her boldly enough, I broke eye contact first too many times, I didn't lead when I should have.

Lastly, some physical details about her if they matter for anything, maybe tease material? About 5'6, naturally dark but highlighted hair, one tattoo that I know of on arm, flat chested.

How can I recover from this? Any tips on how to frame myself from now on? Do I just act uninterested? She only comes to the class once a week, and on a school-related basis, so chances are she will only be coming temporarily. Betting on this to be the case I'd rather try and fail than do nothing. Any help is much appreciated.