Hello, I'm new to the TRP, but I have quickly grasped most of the concepts involved. I'm a 26 years old male. I'm an engineer with a good-paying job. I'm decent looking (I train hard I have the diet under control); in general, I put a lot of effort into self-improvement. I may have some Alpha qualities; however, I have always been trapped in the feminine matrix for all my life except starting from a month ago (most of the time, I had a beta approach with the woman: try to understand them, pay attention to their need, they are the ones in a position of disadvantage, so I have to lower myself to elevate them, etc.) Anyway, the problem for which I'm writing is a girl who fuck my mind because, unlike me, she was born in a wealthy family, and she is a "heavy spender." (damn, I always wanted and still want to become rich over the average).

Background

I met her when we were studying engineering, and we were 21 years old. I was proficient; instead, she was not able to pass any exams. So I fall into the savior schema trap, and I start the help her in everything (what I wanted, of course, was sex). I made her pass some exams; in exchange, she welcomed me into her family (with his father, we did many sports and funny things that otherwise, at the time, I couldn't do because too much expansive). (Btw, his family is a classical wealthy dysfunctional family. His father is the one who makes money, and his mother is young and has never worked. She is too attached to his mother, and she hates his father. Finally, their parents do no have sex at all since they sleep in different rooms). To make a long story short, once I felt ready, I confess here I wanted more, but she refused me, and she said we were just friends. After the LJBF response, I "broke up" with her. After some months, she came back to me, saying she was missing me, etc. We started to out again, and after some time, we begin to have sex. Initially, sex was good and often. Still, after we commit to an LTR, the sex gradually disappeared (also because I accommodated to Beta game). So I "broke up" again because it was no sense for me: little sex, and most importantly, I was involved in a lot of expensive things which I was not able to afford and having her sometimes need to pay for me (but most of the time I refused and instead I didn't do things). She also gave a lot of presents to me, which I could not correspond back to her. After all, what always attracted and, at the same time, scared me about her was the fact she is rich. Last month, after four years, she returned to me in an overbearing manner. She said she missed me a lot in those years, always thought of me, etc. Two years ago, I moved to a big city for work. She said she wanted to meet me again, at least once, at all cost. I allowed her to meet again in my new city: we had a good day around the city, and in the evening we went to the hotel suite she booked (one of the most expensive in the city) and had a good dinner and after sex multiple times. She also bought me a costly present that I tried to refuse, but I had to take it in the end. After we meet this last time, we separated again due to the COVID restriction to the circulation (btw, COVID saved my life because it allowed me to have the time to discover the TRP when I was in search of ways to how to improve me and my life). However, she started to texts to me every day. I told her that I need to concentrate on work during the day, so she texts me in the morning and the evening. In the morning, I respond to her with one or two messages, and the same in the evening when I say I go to bed early (which is true btw).

I ask for advice

Yesterday evening I did not respond to her at all for the first time. I have put my telephone on airplane mode a gone to bed. I slept very well. When I woke up, I found 2 WhatsApp messages, 2 Telegram messages, one email from here. WTF?? She said that she was scared that something had happened to me, that she would have called the police if I have not responded this morning, etc. I replied to her only, "everything is ok, what about you?" and she said, "I know you also work today, but can I video call you this evening because I need to see you." In normal condition, I would ha no problem stopping responding to her at all. I don't care; I'm not interested in her anymore. What fucks my mind is that I feel indebted to her (the night a the hotel suite, and the costly present). If I could, I would make a bank transfer to her: I will stop responding after that. What the hell I have to do? Do I have to say something overtly? ("Look, I'm not interested in committing to an LTR, we should stop here"). Or should I let the plate spin even if I'm not interested in having her?