Right baby. OK. You used to love giving BJs, and you sucked off all your previous boyfriends. You loved to take dick up the ass. But, now, you're different, you say? You don't want to do that with me because you're "not like that anymore"? You're a "nice girl" now? You don't do "that stuff" anymore because you want to be a wife and a mommy, and "nice girls don't do that stuff"?

So, really, you don't want to do that fun stuff with me because you want to use, exploit, and take advantage of me in a marriage?

OK. I understand. I get it.

I used to love taking girls out for a fun night and showing them a good time. You know: Drinks. Dinner. Dancing. Enjoying each other's company. Having some laughs. Or maybe even a whole weekend getaway to Cabo or the Caribbean or if we had to slum it, to the Redneck Riviera. Nice hotel. On the beach, poolside, drinks all afternoon.

Yeah, well, I loved doing those things. I still love those things. But I'm just not going to do them with you. I'm not like that anymore. Well, I am still "like that", I'm just not going to be "like that" with you. That treatment you actually like and want - yeah, you're not good enough for that. You don't deserve that.

See, I kind of like you, but I don't love you and I'm never going to love you. You're my safe choice sure thing booty call. I don't, like, you know, actually want to be seen in public with you. No, you're the girl I call when I'm hard up and pent up and need to bust a nut. And that's all you are, and that's all you'll ever be.

Girlfriend? Dancing? Spend time or money on you? No fucking way. Not with you. And you sure as fuck are not commitment or marriage material. You'll need to be happy with being the backbencher 4th stringer, who gets called up when everyone else is busy doing something or someone else.

You understand, don't you, baby?

That's how it is when you tell me you love doing that thing I love, but you won't do it with me.

I'm so glad we understand each other.