The third and final installment in our "Response to Women" trilogy.

OK baby. You used to fuck hot guys, but you're not like that anymore. I see. Your preferences changed and now you like hardworking good kind men with steady jobs and paychecks, and their own apartments and cars. And that's because those hot guys were just losers and you didn't want to get serious with them. You just didn't see yourself starting a family with any of them and you just don't "prefer" those hot guys anymore. You think I'm a nice guy who will be a great father to your kids that you will have. OK.

You used to do all kind of fun things in bed, but your "preferences changed" and now you don't like those things anymore. Right. Because you're "not like that anymore" and your "preferences have changed". Your "tastes" have changed.

OK baby. I understand. I really do.

I used to take my past first dates out to Ruths Chris and then out dancing. I used to spend money on them.

I took my past girlfriends on lavish trips to Europe and the Far East. Fun times. We had so much fun.

But all those girls were just for fun. They weren't girls I ever wanted to get serious about. They were losers and no one I'd ever start a family with.

I'm not like that anymore. I've changed. My preferences have changed. Now I want someone down to earth and sensible. I want someone who's gonna be here for me and for us.

So no more Ruths Chris and expensive dinners. First dates are drinks at this local watering hole I like. Because, well, I'm just not like that anymore. My preferences have changed. My tastes have changed. I'm DEEPER than that now. I'm not the shallow spendthrift I used to be.

And dinners, dates, vacations? No more. Nope it's time to get serious about saving money and work work working, and that goes for you too, babycakes. Now, it's Applebees and Olive Garden. If we splurge maybe Red Lobster for surf n turf. Vacations are to a national park. Wasting money on expensive dinners and vacations - well, I'm just not like that anymore. My preferences have changed. My tastes have changed. I'm not that shallow guy anymore. I need to know you want ME for ME, baby. I need to know you're here for ME.

I'm just not like that anymore. My preferences have changed. My tastes have changed. It's time to stop playing around and get serious about life. No more fun and frivolity. No more waste. No more of that unserious stuff. Time to buckle down and pick someone I can really use, exploit and take advantage of build something with.

Because I'm just not like that anymore. My preferences changed. My tastes changed.

I'm so glad we understand each other, baby.