Over at the main sub, we saw this post in which a man questions his 33 year old fiancee about her previous boyfriends. He notices all her priors are "tall jocks". He says he's never seen any of her prior boyfriends. He starts asking questions. She then says

I told him it's none of his business.

I see. So he wants to know about his woman's sexual past. He wants to know who she's been with and the kinds of men she's been with. She says that's "none of his business".

Well, ladies, two can play that game. If things about your past are none of his business, then his past is none of your business.

Where I work? None of your business.

What's my salary? None of your business.

Have I ever been married before? None of your business.

My past criminal history is None of your business. And I'm not like that anymore, so that doesn't matter.

I have 3 kids by 2 baby mamas, but that's None of your business. And I'm not like that anymore, so that doesn't matter.

I used to be a ch!ld m0l3st3r, but it's None of your business. And I'm not like that anymore, so that doesn't matter.

I'm gonna be with my sugar baby working today. But that's none of your business.

I've had 10 jobs in the last 3 years, but that's None of your business.

I got kicked out of 4 apartments in the last 2 years for nonpayment of rent and once for trashing the place, and running up debt from criminal damage to property. But I'm not like that anymore, so it's none of your business.

I have about $300,000 in debt and declared bankruptcy twice. None of your business. And I'm not like that anymore, so that doesn't matter.

I make my living selling drugs and doing contract murders. My last two girlfriends were killed as collateral damage. but that's none of your business.

I used to fuck hookers without protection. But I'm not like that anymore, so it's none of your business.

I used to be an unattractive Blue Pill simp, but I learned all about how to attract women by using The Red Pill. But I'm not like that anymore, so it's none of your business.

EDIT: Hi, lurkers from inceltear. I cannot believe what dumbfuckers you are who cannot understand satire and parody.

IT IS FUCKING PARODY. IT'S SATIRE. Goddamn some of you people really are stupid.