I posted this in the PPD sub, but I feel it belongs here as well. There are things that women can do to increase their value to men. Ladies, here's a list:

1. Stay in shape. Even though your looks will fade with age, being lean and fit can counteract this to a degree. Hit the treadmill, do yoga, eat right.

2. Learn how to cook and do housework. So many women nowadays are proud of the fact that they can't cook. You know who isn't proud of you? The men you want. If you can cook and will do housework in a live-in situation where he pays more of the bills it will increase your value.

3. Keep your partner count low. Every new dick lowers your value and makes it more unlikely that you will ever pair-bond and be a good partner. So try not to have sex outside of LTRs. Guys for the most part have no problem with a woman who fucked one guy 100 times, but they will have a problem with the skank who fucked 100 guys one time.

4. Don't be an insufferable bitch. This should be self-explanatory but let me elaborate a bit. Don't constantly be bitching at him or being overly jealous or demanding. If you are impossible to please he will stop trying and move on. Also, don't shit on his hobbies or his friends. This should go without saying, but don't be a man-hating feminist who blames every bad thing on "The Patriarchy."

5. Don't have children that aren't his. Single mothers are not attractive to single men who aren't beta cucks. So don't have kids out of wedlock.

6. Have some interests that aren't female-specific. Guys will appreciate being able to do things with their partner besides taking you out and having sex with you.

Six simple things, and I really don't think they are too much to ask. TRP tells men to better themselves if they want to succeed in the SMP. If a woman wants to land a good man, she also need to better herself.