Everyone has a different definition of dangerous. For some people, it’s mastering martial arts like jiu-jitsu or MMA fighting. Others feels like it’s being the head of a gang, or crime syndicate. And for some, it’s just straight up being a tough motherfucker that can kick someones ass.

But no matter how you define dangerous, it will revolve around one thing: power. Whether it’s crude physical strength, unlimited riches, an army of Instagram followers, you have some sort of power.

When I was in high school, I was the little bullied anti-social kid that no one understood. I had a fucked up childhood: over-protective parents, no chances to socialize, and I continued to embarrass myself throughout high school. But this little dweeb had a dream. That dream was to become a soldier. I didn’t do it for the girls, or for the money. I did it because I wanted to serve my country, to wear the uniform and do something that was worth it. Some of you guys may remember a post like this from a while ago.

The problem is that this caused a disturbance in the Force. All of the sudden, the nice guy did something that no one could do, let alone would even imagine. It caught everyone by surprise. I am by no means a super-soldier: just a kid who wanted it and made it. I did 6 months of Army bullshit in return for the greatest life possible.

Never before have I experienced such “crabs in the bucket” mentality. I’ve had my closest “friends” catfish me because they were jealous I got to stick it in someone. I’ve had friends backstab me, people I knew spit on me, family turn on me. But, I’ve also had many people congratulate me, buy me drinks, invite me to parties, etc.

I told myself; fuck the haters. I literally have everything I want in life right now. I have my dream job, making a ridiculously well amount of money for my age, and people who enjoy my presence for who I am. The only things I don’t have are a big truck and a personal hole... but I’m working on one of those.

Anyways, back to becoming dangerous.

Nothing about what I did makes me truly dangerous in my eyes. Sure, I get to play with guns and jump out of a plane once in a while. And that often scares people because they would never expect a little 5’7” baby face kid to be like that.

What makes someone dangerous is the power they have over themselves

Once you have power over yourself, you are like a ticking time-bomb to the rest of the world. People can’t control you. And that is the most dangerous thing possible. You do not conform, you are not affected by other people’s opinion of you, nor the situations they try to put you in. And the only reason they feel that way, is because they know they do not have that some power over themselves.

But you are not some mad man either. You are confident, humble, and independent. You are indifferent. And this is what drives people crazy. When you have true power over yourself, you can do whatever you want. Of course, it’s a bit more complicated than that. You still need to work on yourself and your mission.

When my “friends” cat fished me (in really, the most pathetic way possible), they got so butthurt that they got caught they refused to answer me. So I said fuck you, and blocked all of them and their associates. Literally, 90% of my friends from my home city. This drove them crazy; they tried to pry a response out of my some way... they even resorted to DMing random girls that were mutual friends, saying that I wanted to fuck. But fuck you, you, and you (especially).

People were dumbfounded. They were all like “what... what just happened? Is he going to come and kill us? Does he know where we live?” They couldn’t possibly understand how someone could just do that... just drop something and not look back.

CONCLUSION

Right, I was drunk af when I wrote this (this post literally took 3 hours)

This is the most dangerous thing in the world: power over yourself. Once you master your own mind, no one can control you. And this will create ripples in the world around you, and people will be affected by that in one way or another.

Become dangerous.