So last week, I decided to test a theory. I always believed what put a man in the friendzone is being over-invested, very nice, and showing you actually care about a girl. I messaged this thot on snapchat to see how she would change if I performed these "beta" traits.

So at first I started talking to her like I would talk to any girl im trying to fuck. Push-pull teasing, leaving her on read sometimes, making interesting convos etc. On that same day she started sending me naked pictures of herself. We also planned to "hang out" on a later date. This was no real achievement; she was a thot so the process wasn't very hard. But simply talking to her as somone I wanted to have sex with and not a dear friend produced results.

Now a few days later, I guess she got slightly comfortable with me and brought up a personal problem of hers but then tried to undermine it and pull attention away from it (which all girls do in an effort to get attention from you). I humored her and tried to talk about what was wrong and she started talking about her problem in a pattern of "blah blah blah but I shouldnt bother you, blah blah blah it doesnt matter though blah blah blah no one can make me feel better." I also strayed away from my habits of leaving girls on read, answering slow and I wasnt as playful with her. I posed as someone who cared about her welfare, and I noticed she became distant.

You ever notice how guys in the friendzone are always the ones girls talk to about their feelings and problems and relationship issues? Thats not a false stereotype, its the truth. When I began to be this caring person, she started being less sexual and more whiney. She would do mean things and justify her actions with her problems and play the victim role. If you dont believe my theory, know this test was conducted in a week and a half. Her behavior started changing as soon as I made myself appear invested in her.

TL:DR The man who develops deep emotions for the girl and invest more than her is the one who always gets friendzoned. Know that your goal is sex, and just that