MeToo & White Knight behavior in full horror display.

This happened at my UK uni last summer (I had just graduated in July). I had two friends - “david” and “Becky.” Becky and David were still in 2nd year but I was friends with them cause we were all foreign students from the same country. I had a weird history with becky - she liked me earlier that year, but I genuinely wasn’t interested in her. She’s a HB 6 at best (but great black ass). We smooched in my room once. David and I were close uni buds; party, cook, chilled together and the likes. So it’s summer and we’ve all gone home. Though david and I were still at the city, becky had gone to her fam in London. So we hear she has some business she had to take care of and needed to come back to uni for a few days but had nowhere to stay. She ultimately decides to stay with David.

This is where it gets interesting.

Now on the second night, david and becky were relaxing watching 13 reasons why (blue pill show) and for some reason things start to get sexual. I know it’s impossible to think that a male and female alone together would result in sexual tension, but yeah, they start to kiss and smooch. Now I wasn’t there, but I know becky well enough ( as I said I went close to smashing her myself). This girl is very raunchy. She escalates fiercely- the biting of lips, pinching body, scattering hair, tearing shirt shit. Intense. And of course, david being a perfectly functional male proceeds to fuck. But as you’d expect, she puts up LMR. David chills and after some time they go again, this time she gives him a hand job, but won’t let him smash. Now David gets tired and sleeps off (he had a girlfriend at the time so I guess he really didn’t care). The next day, word spreads that becky is staying with a guy who’s not her brother or cousin and it diffuses to social media, making becky go full ASD damage control.

David and I are chilling in my kitchen when our mutual friend rushes in frantically and tells us becky is going around accusing david of rape/assault. We both LOL and he Dm’s her immediately but she doesn’t reply. He whatsapps her but she doesn’t reply either but it’s clear she’s online. We then see her status from the past 3 hours. She quite literally distorts the truth, making it seem like david brought his dick and shoved all over her face, all because the poor girl had nowhere to stay and thought she had a good friend she could trust. A few moments later, david starts to get Dm’s and comments on instagram from SJW’s and White Knights, calling him a rapist and even threatening to not catch him or else they’ll hurt him. Although I wasn’t on TRP then, I found that very unbelievable and eye-opening. That night, david crashed at my place. We believed it was unsafe for him to stay alone at his.

To make matters worse, the next morning, we both go to his house to grab a few things and just as we’re about to leave, becky shows up. Behind her are two guys, I kid you not, looking like vikings willing to enter Valhalla. I recognized one of them from around; he had good social following, made Youtube videos and generally good dude (I thought at the time). I hadn’t met the other viking before. Becky says she came to get her things. She had this weird demeanor- as if she was scared of david hurting her or some shit. The vikings assured her of her safety. We look at ourselves and almost burst out laughing. We both felt no threat whatsoever at that point but a few moments later a car showed up and two other guys came out. This ones had no patience whatsoever- more like barbarians. The barbarians attacked david immediately, asking him to defend himself since he likes “taking advantage of defenseless women.” I kid you not. I instinctively proceed to defend my bro. Now, I’m not a fighter or whatever, hell I was skinny at the time (before my current rp phase) but together we contained them. The vikings stood and watched until becky pleaded with them to stop. David looked at her and that moment I knew he wanted to gnash her head against the wall but I calmed him down. One of the barbarians was bleeding from his teeth due to the scuffle and he was really pissed. He went back to the car and brought out a knife. Now as I said, this happened in England and they’re well known for their stabbing habits. That was when I smelt real danger and I legit panicked. I looked at david and saw he was thinking the same. We weren’t built for that. We were just two niggas trying to get some education. But just before we began to run, becky, who I suppose had realized her stupidity at that point, started pleading with her Knights to stop. They all left some moments later.

Later that knight, I , david and some other mates went to a pub to drink to the event of the morning. After a few rounds, we decide to head into a nearby club. David, still shook from that morning, was on an extraterrestrial level of not giving a fuck. As you would know, the girls kept flocking to him. One even kissed him and david excused himself and ran away LOL. To this day, though I’m no longer in the city I hear david still has that rapist reputation around campus. But somehow he says he gets even more women now in his 3rd year. I kid you not.

Humor aside, we have to be very careful and vigilant in these times. Your life could literally depend on it. Stay blessed.