Original Tinder Guide HERE, READ THIS FIRST

This is my follow up to my Ultimate Tinder Guide I wrote a month or so ago. I've been slowly adding to this follow up since the initial post. Since posting the first guide I have been bombarded constantly with PMs and such, many of which raised issues that were not in my original guide that I thought were worth including in a new post.

NOTE: No I will not rate your profile or give you feedback on it. I don't have time for it, nor do I really care. Pretty much 99% of the "can you give me feedback on my profile" PMs I got, the answer was "You have shitty pictures" or "Your SMV isn't high enough". Everything else you need to know can be found in my Tinder guides. I already told you - if you aren't having success, its likely because your pictures suck.

If you do have additional questions, I will be happy to answer them in the comments section.

A GOOD PHOTO CONSISTS OF TWO EQUAL PARTS: ATTRACTIVENESS + EXCITEMENT

In my original guide I think I did a good job of touching up on how a good photo requires you to look somewhat attractive/high SMV, but one thing I do not think I address enough was the fact that a good picture is the sum of two parts: Attractiveness + Excitement.

Case and point: I used PhotoFeeler to judge my pictures. I selected my best 5 pictures, that all scored between 97-99% on attractiveness on PhotoFeeler. I put them all in my Tinder/Bumble profiles. I actually got less matches and less replies to my messages than before. The problem was while the 5 pictures all showcased my high SMV, they were all boring as fuck. None of them really portrayed me doing anything exciting, or being in exciting locations. High SMV/Attractiveness, from my experience isn't enough to get you by. Unless you are Top 1% Chad or something maybe it might be enough but I wouldn't know since I'm probably only Top 5%. Photofeeler is fine for judging your SMV, but it misses the excitement criteria.

Your pictures have to make her feel. By feel, make her feel excitement. Your pictures have to convey that you will give her excitement and you aren't a boring fuck. This can be accomplished by your photos showing you doing exciting shit or being taken in an exciting location. If she were to hang out with you, would it be fun? You have to show that through your pictures. I actually had a guy PM me with decent SMV, but his problem was that it looked like he hired a photographer to take a bunch of Tinder pics for him. They were all boring looking stock photo headshots. Not only did that make him look desperate, but it was boring as hell.

Not all of your pictures have to show you doing exciting shit or being in exciting locations. You probably need a pic or two to that is a more clear shot of you to accurately and clearly showcase your looks. It's about the right balance. Because on the flipside, it doesn't matter how exciting your pictures are if she doesn't know what you fucking look like, or you are not attractive/showing high SMV in them. You're still only as strong as your weakest photo. Both attractiveness and excitement are equally important.

One problem I see guys have when taking pictures in interesting/exciting locations is how fucking cheesy they look in the picture. Don't take a fucking selfie in exciting locations with a cheesy beta looking smile or fake alpha looking expression. One guy PMed me and he took a picture at some amazing looking location somewhere in Alaska but it was ruined with his dumb poorly framed outstretched arm selfie and his beta looking goofy smile. Whether you are smiling, not smiling, looking at the camera, looking away, just make it look natural, unforced and candid. Framing and pose matter. Girls won't give a fuck if you are doing something cool/exciting in a fun location if you look like a fucking dweeb in the photo.

You want my examples of my photos I use doing exciting shit? Here: Cliff Jumping, Hiking, Jet Skiing, Bowling, Having a Drink in my Las Vegas Hotel Room with the Strip in the Background. There. That's 5 good pictures showing me doing fun shit. The best part is that the average person wouldn't even know - I took all 5 of those pictures in and around the Las Vegas area. I'm not saying take a vacation or go on a trip solely for the purpose of getting good Tinder photos, but the best time to take these pictures is when you are on a vacation. If you can't, find the most interesting places/activities around you and do them and get pictures. Hiking, Rock Climbing, Skiing/Snowboarding, Boating/Watercrafts, Martial Arts or Boxing, Dog Pics, Kayaking, Mountains, Beaches/Beach Activities, Skydiving, just some examples.

Overall your pictures need to tell an overall story. A story about yourself. It needs to tell women who see your pictures that your life is exciting and you are a man of value. If your pictures are nothing but boring, even if your SMV is high, the story your pictures are telling is "this guy is boring". Girls just want to have fun.

AGE GAP.... MATTERS

One thing TRP teaches us is that age is just a number and older guys can easily bang younger women, and that if your SMV is high enough and your frame/game is on point, the younger women won't find it creepy or weird. All true. However, on Tinder and online dating in general, its different. Especially if you are a guy trying to go after 18-23 year olds and you are age 30+.

I know when I turned 30, its as if my Tinder success rate was cut in half, especially amongst that 18-23 age group. Age gap doesn't matter... in person. Because feels and tingles overrule a woman's brain. Plus, unless you tell her your age in person, she won't know, and will hamster you to be younger to give her plausible deniability. But on Tinder, your age is right there for her to see. There is no plausible deniability. And since its a lot harder to generate feels and tingles over Tinder to a girl as well as establish game/frame(unless you are a Top 1% Chad or High Status Male, maybe this isn't the case, but I wouldn't know), the age gap will usually be a red flag for her, and not be able to give her plausibile deniability.

You will have no problem matching with these 18-23 year olds, the problem will be getting them to reply to your messages or go out on dates with you. These women's guards are up a lot higher online and they are looking for reasons to disqualify you, and unfortunately age gaps will be a way for that to happen. Not much you can do about it, just keep playing the numbers game. If you really want these younger women, you'll have to game them in person.

The best method I have used to succeed with these younger women is to not try hard at all. Minimal investment. Don't even worry about openers or anything. Just open with her name only. If she is willing to go out with you at all, she will not give a shit about your opener and all you need to do is send a message or two before escalating to the opener. There's no point in trying to build rapport or anything because she's either open to it or she's not.

If you have Tinder Gold, don't hide your age. That's just creepy.

TWO TIERED OPENER APPROACH

Based on my experience your opener needs to be tailored based on how you perceive the woman.

The younger and more "immature" she looks, the less your opener matters. With these women all I do is open with their name. Example, I match with a girl named Anna. My opener is "Anna". That's it.

The older and more mature they are(think 24-26 year olds) you need to be a bit more creative as not to seem like a player/douche bag to them. My Step 11 advice in my original Tinder guide applies here.

ESCALATE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

Stop wasting your time. If a girl is interested she is interested, if not she is not. You need to get her number within 3-5 messages, and once you get her number, escalate to logistics immediately. Don't take the small talk/conversation/chit chat to text message and become her pen pal there. I've made that mistake too many times, thinking I needed to build more rapport. I wasted time and got ghosted. Fuck that. Rapport is overrated and should be done in your initial two or three messages. After that she is interested or she is not.

It's not a matter of rapport or making her feel comfortable, its a matter of time. If you keep stalling and wasting time another guy will make a move and you're shit out of luck. Plus the more you talk to her and the more she gets to know you the less interested she will be, that is a known TRP maxim/truth. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose by being her pen pal.

Usually once you escalate to a number is where you will get ghosted. That's fine. Means she wasn't interested. At least you wasted no time. The other ghost point is when you escalate to meet up logistics. Again, means she wasn't intersted. Keep her on the back burner and perhaps try again in a week or two.

WHEN SHE'S INTERESTED BUT NEEDS TO WARM UP TO THE IDEA OF MEETING AN ONLINE STRANGER

Online dating, especially apps like Tinder, have a bit different of a dynamic. There will be times where girls are totally interested in you, but are just not quite yet open/comfortable with the idea of going out with a stranger. She just needs a bit more rapport, comfort, and time to warm up to the idea. This is most prevalent with girls who have never gone out with a guy they met online or through an app.

If a girl is interested, but just feels like she needs more rapport/comfort to proceed, you will know, and you can take it easy from there. Don't ramp up the pressure, don't become sexual, don't completely withdraw, don't become her pen pal, just take it easy and reply to her conversation/shit tests like you normally would, with responses spaced out(3-5 hours after she messages you is a good rule of thumb). Generally these girls will ask you a lot of probing questions about yourself and be rather friendly as well as shit test you. Just play it cool, pass the shit tests, don't reveal too much, keep your responses short. The 75/25 and 2/3 rules apply here. Try to keep her doing 75% of the talking and make your replies 2/3 of the length of her replies. Keep in mind that these girls are open to meeting up with you, they are just trying to feel you out making sure you aren't a risk to them. It's hard to fuck this one up if you follow the 75/25 rule, 2/3 rule and space your responses out. The best part is, from my general experience, is that these girls will ultimately be the ones to push for logistics to meet up. Usually it takes 2-4 days, but they will be the ones to push for it. Be patient with them, and continue to play the field with others.

Girls don't ghost guys they are interested in. It's easy to spot the difference between a girl not interested and just using you for validation/boredom relief, and a girl who is interested but just needs a bit more rapport/comfort before wanting to meet up. Trust your instinct and gut here. Message length and engagement is usually the key. If her messages are longer and seem to be more engaged with you in conversation, chances are she's intersted. If you are getting a bunch of short messages that don't seem engaging and seem pretty dull/bland/generic, chances are she isn't.

WHY GIRLS MATCH YOU, TALK TO YOU, BUT WON'T GO OUT WITH YOU OR GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER

I have a good analogy for this.

Take your average new guy here on TRP. He reads a bunch of shit about approaching and getting out there and talking to girls with cold approaches. So he puts on his best outfit, goes out to a bar on a Friday Night with the mission of approaching girls there. He tells his friends how he is going to get out there and approach and talk to girls. He envisions doing so in his mind, and it seems like it will be easy. He gets to the bar, sees girls he is interested in, thinks about approaching them, but never actually does. He chickens out. Because when it became real, instead of just a scenario he was playing out in his mind, he had second thoughts.

This is what happens with girls on Tinder. They download the app, match guys, have initial conversations with them. But when the guy escalates, they freeze and ghost him or reject him or give him some wishy washy response.

It's because the girl was OK with the idea of meeting guys on there in theory, in her mind, and that's what her intentions are. But when it became real, with a real guy, talking to her, and propositioning a date/meetup/phone number request, she hesitated and had second thoughts. It became real and was no longer a theory or concept or scenario, and she wasn't quite comfortable with it. Her interest level isn't enough to overcome the lack of comfort.

Either that, or they were just bored, looking for validation.

GIRLS ON TINDER FOR VALIDATION ONLY

A lot of guys bitch about them. There is no point. These girls exist and will always exist. Nothing you can do about it.

A NOTE ABOUT 9s and 10s

I'm talking about actual 9s and 10s here, not TRP 9s and 10s. I've noticed a lot of guys on TRP grossly inflate the HB rating of women. Example a TRP poster will say in his field report he fucked an HB9, but she was actually an HB6.

I have found that the 9s and 10s on Tinder are obviously the hardest to succeed with. They are the ones who will be on there for validation and to rope in more Instagram/Snapchat followers.

The main reason they are hard to game is because they don't need Tinder. They get showered with male attention everywhere they go. They probably have dozens of high SMV options at their fingertips at any given moment. They can walk into any bar or club in the area and have their pick of the litter of men. So why do they need Tinder? Probably to only find the highest of the highest tier of Chad. Giga Chad more like it. Or, validation and boredom.

I am not saying to not try with the 9s and 10s, but to be realistic with your expectations. I match with 9s and 10s, some will even reply to my messages, but in terms of actually going out with them? It doesn't happen very often. 7s and 8s are your Tinder Sweet Spot. If you want the 9s and 10s its best to do it in person.

DON'T OVERSWIPE

This is a big one. Even if you have Tinder Gold(which claims you have unlimited swipes). I destroyed my Tinder Account and had to create a new one because I overswiped. When you overswipe(in either direction), Tinder will assume you are a bot, and set your ELO score to 0. Meaning, your profile won't show up to anyone but the bottom tier of women in the area, even if you use a boost.

I made this mistake. I swiped too much too fast. I usually got about 20 new Tinder Gold likes in my queue per hour, but all of a sudden I was getting 0, maybe 1 every few hours. I did a boost and still got nothing. After some research it was because I had overswiped when I was bored at work one day. There is no recovering from this, all you can do is reset your account. So its best not to overswipe at all.

This is why Tinder Gold + Boosts work, because you don't have to worry about destroying your account and the likes come to you. However you still need to swipe in order to keep your ELO score high, if you don't swipe at all or swipe too little it will also hurt your score. I think 50 swipes total per day is a good number to shoot for to keep your ELO score honest, and if you choose, let Tinder Gold and Boosts do the rest.

This applies for Bumble as well.

HOW TO PROPERLY RESET/RESTART YOUR TINDER/BUMBLE ACCOUNT

You need to do this once you have new good pictures to use.

For Tinder the best way is to delete your Tinder account, completely delete the app from your phone, unlink any Tinder apps from Facebook if you used Facebook as a login, wait 48 hours, then re-download Tinder and use a new burner Facebook or new phone number(preferably not one you have previously used if possible) to recreate your account. If you use the same Facebook or Phone Number, you run the risk of tying your old account back to your new one, although I'm sure after a period of time it doesn't matter.

For Bumble its the same way, but you have to wait at least 30 days, if not more. This is because somehow Bumble keeps a "file" on you for 30 days, and if you remake your account or an account too similar to your previous profile, it will flag you and like with overswiping, your ELO score will be set to 0 and you won't be shown to anyone. I experimented with this and remade my account, with a different variation of my first name and 6 completely different pictures, but still somehow got flagged. They know. That's why you have to wait 30+ days for your file to go away. Then delete the app, unlink anything, and redownload, then use a new Facebook/Phone Number if you can for your new account. The best way to know if your account is in good standing with Bumble is the Beeline. Even if you don't pay for it, it will show you how many girls have swiped right on you. Naturally that number will go down once you swipe through your stack, but if you leave your Bumble alone for a while and the number stays at 0 or 1, chances are your ELO is shot.

NOTE: I strongly, strongly, strongly suggest using a phone number instead of a Facebook when making your Tinder/Bumble accounts. Here's why. I used a burner Facebook for my Tinder and Bumble, and somehow that burner Facebook got flagged as a spam account, and I was locked out of it permanently. Meaning all my Tinder/Bumble matches I was unable to access since you log into Tinder/Bumble using your Facebook, and since I was locked out of the Facebook, I was screwed. Use a phone number instead to prevent you from being locked out of Facebook. When signing up you can select the option for them to call your phone number for the verification code, this way you can use a landline.

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE WITH BUMBLE

Bumble is honestly my preferred app these days, because I have so much more success on there. With that being said, I define success by how many times I can get a girl out, not number of matches or conversations. With Bumble, girls are a lot more picky, and I mean a lot more picky. It's because the burden is on them to message you first, and so they will only swipe right on guys they would actually be comfortable messaging. On Bumble, for women, its not like Tinder where they just want the validation and dopamine rush from matching and to see who they match with. There is actually responsiblity for them that comes with swiping on Bumble, so they are not going to just see who they match with. That's what Tinder is for. Every girl I've matched with on Bumble has messaged me, I've never had the timer run out. I've almost taken out nearly every girl I've matched with on Bumble, with only a small number of ghosts/flakes.

The difference is that I get a much lower number of matches than I do on Tinder. The matches are fewer, but the matches I do get are almost guaranteed successes. Not much guesswork involved, the only challenge is getting the match. Once there you're most likely golden.

While Bumble doesn't delete inactive profiles from the stack, a way to know if they are active is if it shows how many miles away they are from you. If they are inactive, there will be no number of miles. Generally the number only lasts a few hours, so by active I mean "Having opened the app with the past few hours". Still, its better than nothing.

FOR FUN - TINDER GOLD STATS

So out of boredom at work one day I used the passport feature to set my location to a US City. I then watched my Tinder Gold queue pile up. When it got to 200 I stopped and tallied the results on a spreadsheet. Here were the results.

• 63% (126 of 200) were overweight.

• 33% (66 of 200) were obese.

• 9% (17 of 200) were single moms who didn't hide the fact.

• 40% (79 of 200) had trashy tattoos/piercings.

• 5% (9 of 200) were what I call "gamut runners", meaning they are overweight, single moms, and have trashy tattoos/piercings. A triple spanking of disgusting.

• The average HB rating of these 200 girls I assigned was a 2.8 of 10. Yikes.

• My age range was set from 18-26 and the average age was 22.3.

• I would have swiped right on 7 of 200. One was a 9, Two were 8s, 4 were 7s. I don't swipe right on 6s or less. Meaning there were more gamut runners than women I would have swiped right on.

MUH, THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK, MUH

"Muh, that's too much work, muh, why would you put in all this work just to bang sluts on Tinder, muh" STFU and go back to MGTOW.

WHY WASTE TIME WITH TINDER, DO NIGHT GAME INSTEAD

You know you can do both, right?

ITS A NUMBERS GAME THAT REQUIRES A LONG TERM OUTLOOK

Guys it really is a numbers game. You have to wade through the piles of shit, but in the long run, it adds up to so many extra dates and lays that its worth it. Sow the seeds now. You may not benefit immediately or see success right away, but over the long run you will if you do things right. Stick with it. Remember, Tinder/Bumble are simply compliments to your overall game strategy, not the only game in town. It doesn't hurt to have them. Nothing to lose.

Don't be discouraged if you don't see immediate success. New women download these apps every day. New women will move to your area. New women will start using Tinder again after not having used it for a while. Be patient.