I'm more asking than telling. Do you notice this? Has it always been this way? The type of obsession where a woman wants you to come over and spoon with her isn't what I'm talking about here. It's some feeling where she almost wants to be you and admires you as a mentor, but ultimately wants to expose and descredit you to pad her weak self image? Sound familiar? This seems like an emerging trope in our society effecting women 33 and younger. The plot of the movie Phantom Thread seems like the psychology I mean. Phil Hartmans wife is the most awful expression of such a jealousy.

Example: met and talked to a girl for 2 months while I was out of town...heavy flirting and her begging for sex...finally make an arrangement to visit her to bang and 2 days before she says she heard slander about me from exes online and how "ashamed I should be" I told her to fuck off if she wont judge me based on how I treat her and that's that.

Previous to that, she had admired my knowledge and how "unique" I was blah blah. I do stuff in the arts and was very knowledgeable of things she was just starting to learn about. I knew her exact taste but it was young and uninformed and I began to guide her playfully and she nibbled on the fun catnip. Yet in situations like this I feel there is always underlying resentment. Is my power mentor role too weak? Haha. The first negative thing she could find she flipped into full blown sjw fighting on behalf of all women when any guy whos fucked a lot if girls is bound to have angry exes.

Women want power and mentorship but unless you get them under your spell with enough dating they will avenge their infatuation with it by turning on you. Society encourages it. Dumb younger girls think its heroic to "shut men down" and lecture them when they know no details. Such a paranoid culture.

My current plate has none of this underlying inbalance. She lets me lead her and tries creatively to please me. She missed this wider indictrination I notice. Should I just avoid the above resentful protegee type if I can't close the deal quickly. I travel a lot and sometimes stay "penpals" with the girls I meet but I feel this just gives them time to go cray before they are invested in me. I think I need internet free girls in a small town lol.

The idea that someone lectures me in this way is really upsetting but It's all life and love and I'll just focus on the good women that know how to respect a man who respects himself.