Background: 20 year old university student in Canada. Reading TRP for about 13 months, just now beginning to internalize its principles, it works.

Oneitis: For grades 7-8 my parents decided to send me to an All-Boys religious school. Since I was so young, I internalized everything that was being taught to me (sex before marriage is a mortal sin, never engage in ANY activity that EVEN LEADS TO sex i.e. holding hands, chatting late nights, being alone in the same room). When I got to high school I was floored, so many girls! I hit it off with this one girl in Grade 9, super innocent, petit, not too popular (HB6-7 with makeup on, maybe a 4/10 without). We talked and I eventually asked if she could be my gf and after a day to think about it, she said yes. It took 30 days for a k-close and 8 months for f-close (so much for the religious schooling...) but I didn’t care because I was 15 and just enjoying the female attention. We talked about marriage, what to name our kids, etc. I maintained high SMV in high school by lifting in the school weight room at lunch time, making friends in all my classes, successfully becoming Valedictorian, and getting accepted into a top university for Comp Sci. I was still a TOTAL beta though in terms of frame. Slowly I became more complacent and I was always broke because of dates and a weed habit that I picked up. After 4 years and 10 months I got a call out of the blue from my Oneitis saying that she’s unhappy in the relationship and that she deserves better. I understand now that this was a decision that was likely given much thought and outside advice.

Enter TRP: I was fucking pissed and broken. All that time, all that effort. All those talks. Meeting her family. Becoming close with her mother (she was a wonderful woman). For what? Nothing. I want to point out that I was always RP aware to a small degree because I observed my fellow high SMV friends getting all the girls and providing no commitment. After reading TRP sidebar I realized that this is the uncomfortable truth. However it took me over a year of reading top posts, applying advice, failing, to finally start seeing success.

First Success: Got invited to an old friend’s birthday party. Went with a buddy who also knew her. He introduced me to another girl who was there (big tits HB6-7). We talked for a bit and I asked her to take a pic of me and my buddy. I asked for her number so she could send me the pic. While we were going home she mentioned she was breaking up with a guy, cool.

A week or two later I hit her up asking if she wants to go get ice cream. She said that she just ended things with a guy and isn’t ready right now. I just replied with “Np :)” and deleted her number.

Fast forward 2 months: I get a text from somebody “So how about that ice cream? Haha”. I ask her if she’s free on Thursday and ONLY used texting to set up logistics. She finished work an hour before me so I asked her to drop by my site for a bit. Within 20 minutes of meeting her I took her to a private room and k-closed. We start making out but randomly she says “just to let you know, we’re not having sex”. That’s totally fine. Then she goes “I want to suck your dick but I don’t do that” and I still have no clue what that means. I messed up and hung out with her for 5 hours after we made out even though I know I should have left much earlier (13 months dry spell...). I know this is a very minor success but it feels good after the constant rejections. TRP works guys. Any advice on the LMR’s? I just said “that’s fine” and continued making out.