SUMMARY: I fucked a girl that I had written off as 'crazy', and in doing so learned a valuable lesson.

BODY: We've all heard the warnings of "Don't stick your dick in crazy" and "Don't shit where you eat." Well, I fucked up and did both. About a month ago I started banging a girl that's, 1. Batshit insane, and 2. Currently living in my same apartment building. Why on earth would I do this? There's absolutely no good explanation other than 'hot girl + testosterone'. Since we started fucking, it's been a lot of emotional ups and downs (for her) as well as fairly often shit tests, although they've become less frequent in the last couple weeks. The primary benefits for me have been amazing sex 2-3 times a week and a few meals she's brought me.

But the greatest benefit, by far, is what I've learned from dealing with her. You see, this girl shit tests me often, texts me constantly, showers me with compliments the day after we fuck, becomes emotionally 'vulnerable' (which I suspect is beta bait) and 'threatens' (lol) me with cutting off sex whenever I don't comply (which I usually don't.) I completely ignore nearly everything she says, not because I'm some stoic master but because I knew going into this that she was nuts and that everything she says is bullshit. She'll text me a few paragraphs of nonsense, depending on her mood, and I'll reply with a line or two responding to only one thing she said. Essentially, NOTHING SHE SAYS MATTERS! This is the lesson, and it hit me even harder when I realized something else: she isn't REALLY crazy, she's just hot and rich and has never, or very rarely, faced negative repercussions for what she says or does. Most men, when faced with something so beautiful and volatile, would absolutely crumble and succumb to this girl's vortex. I've seen her texts with other guys and laugh that any other man out there takes her seriously. I talked this over with a female friend of mine and let her read through our messages, and she agrees: this girl isn't much more crazy than your average girl, she just doesn't have a filter because she's never needed one.

So what does this mean in the long run? I applied this mental frame of ignoring her shit to every other girl out there and realized that nothing these broads say matters. It's all bullshit, and if you treat it as such you'll be much more successful with women but also have much less drama in your life.

CONCLUSION: I fucked a crazy girl that helped me develop a stronger frame.