Introduction

There are 4 things you never mention on a date unless you want to kill it off right then and there.

Religion

Abortion

Politics

Ex's

Body

I'll keep this short and sweet. This is a field report, mini lesson, and even a reminder to the seasoned red pill vets.

Long story short I meet a girl at a party who I went to high school with (in college now). I'm there with another girl (pre-selection) and I still get like 10 girls snaps or numbers while I'm there. The girl in this story, we'll call Stacy, was one of them.

I hit her up through snap a few day's later with some light banter at first. A few day's later a date is set. Every day I get multiple snaps from her of those random attention seeking photos they do (which I ignore). She even trys to play at one point like she may not go so I ghost her. To which she then instantly messages me saying she was just kidding and will be there.

I knew the deal was sealed from the start. I tease her the whole night saying shit no guy has ever said to her and I can tell it by the look on her face. She does the typical thing where she acts offended but is eating it up. BTW this girl paid for our date because of a joke bet we made about her date earlier in the week. I suggested one night and she said she had a date. I bet her she'd message me 30 minutes into the date because of how bored she was of him. Sure enough...

We end up walking outside later and up to this point I had done a little kino but was pretty late in the date for me to have not already made out with this girl. I threw a hail marry and just lifted her above my head and told her she was being kidnapped (playfully of course). She loved it so much the second I set her down she had her tongue down my throat.

I tell her I'm going to get food and she instantly asks to come. Go get food then we are back at my place. So why was all that precursor that I just told you necessary before I tell you what I'm about to tell you? This deal was fucking sealed from the start and this is how I fucked it up.

We get inside, I eat, then she starts asking questions. She starts asking random shit about my sex life and other girls. I deflect all of it as shit tests and tell her she's not going to know about it and I don't want to know about hers. Then she brings up religion. I myself love to study religions as a philosophy but am not religious myself. I love to talk about this shit and figured she was a smart enough girl I wouldn't mind some philosophical talk (this gentleman is where i fucked up).

This girl is a hardcore fucking biblethumper. I sexy slutty one but a biblethumper at that. We get into the topic of religion and she gets pissed because I told her that if she didn't believe Allah was real than her god wasn't real (this made me laugh). Realized the direction this was going so I tried to stop it but the damage was done.

I still get her panties off, finger her, have her playing with my dick, and then I get her to cum very quickly fingering her (spiderman method). As soon as she cums and comes off her horneyness for 2 seconds she says she has to go. On the way home tells me she thought about how I wasn't religious and it bothered her. Basically told me she was ready to fuck me until then.

Take her to her car where she tries to get into the convo again and I shut it down. Walk her to her car and try to go for the goodbye kiss and she was hesitant, then pecked me and said she wasn't in the mood to make out.

From a church girl turned demon slut to a peck is how badly I fucked that up.

Lessons Learned

NEVER, talk about religion, abortion, politics, or ex's on a date. Ever. I only mentioned the one because it related to this story but I'm sure you guys have story's for the others. I know I fucked up but I'm cool with that. It's a good reminder to me and I hope some of you remember this too. I'm more worried about my blue balls than when I'm getting laid again. That's why I keep other girls around ;)