By nature, women want to have sex with only the best of the best men. In fact, a lot of them feel visceral disgust at the thought of sleeping with anything less.

Men on the other hand want to have sex with, basically, every woman. It’s not called “spread your seed to the best women”. It’s called... spread your seed.

Being that they just aren’t naturally programmed that way, women don’t understand this. They believe that because they only want to have sex with the best men, men only want to have sex with the best women.

This makes them have an over-inflated view of their smv when they’re able to fuck a high value man. My friend is a 5 at best but because a (drunk) 9 doggy-fucked her in the hallway of a party, she refuses to even LOOK at guys who are lower than 9s. I kid you not, she looked at me and said “I feel like I’ll be forever alone. I refuse to settle and it seems like only men below my level want to date.” She told me this after a 6-7 approached her.

Oh and not to mention, she’s on the verge of swearing off men because the 9 who fucked her is ignoring all of her texts.

When a girl of a lower smv rejects you, just blame nature.