Throughout the community, many will recommend taking cold showers, or going so far as sleeping on the floor to improve one's willpower. These are exercises to strengthen the mind, which allows one to muster the inner willpower later on in life for approaching women. If a man can be comfortable showering in tap cold water, then cold approaching women shouldn't be as hard. Likewise, many of us in the community recommend lifting to strengthen the body. Consistency in going to the gym 3 or 5 days in the week is a willpower test in itself.

The true question in increasing one's willpower is this: "Am I willing to place myself in pain to better myself?" If the answer is Yes, then you are a great step ahead of many men in this world.

If you are overweight or obese, and have been seeking ways to lose the poundage, you may have heard of a magical technique called Ketosis. The process involves rejecting carbohydrates from your normal diet, forcing your liver to digest the stored carbohydrates in your fat cells to make up for the deficit. No carbohydrates means no wheat, no sugar, no high fructose corn syrup; no cookies, no cake, no ice cream, no bread, milk, chips, soda, nuts or even fruit. Anything with a carbohydrate amount of 10 grams per serving or higher is OFF LIMITS.

From personal experience, Ketosis is the fastest way to lose weight at a reasonable, healthy pace. But let me be straightforward here: this diet is not for the weak of will. The only things you should be expecting to eat for the next couple of months is Beef, Chicken, Pork and vegetables. Protein and Fat, and only the smallest amount of carbs, since you need them to actually live. Your liver will do the rest of the work, and you will lose weight.

You are going to feel a bit sick when first adjusting to the new diet, assuming you actually do it, because you're not used to cutting these things you've been eating for your entire life OUT of your life. You will begin to realize that there were carbohydrates in foods you never thought had carbs in them, as you compulsively check nutrition labels for the carbohydrate amount. Psychologically, it's a pain in the ass, yet incredibly empowering to say "No" to food your body desires. Your body and mind are the two things you have absolute control over in life. If you cannot control what you eat, the thoughts you think, or the emotions you feel, then you are not really human.

If you can say No for 4-6 months to the good tasting foods in your life, then you have proven to yourself that you are in control of yourself. You will lose weight, and your confidence levels will rise above your peers. It's all about consistency, and consistency is vital to every life improvement you make.