Well, given the last 25 years of my career, it’s only a matter of time until the harpies start coming out to dissect my body and carve up the pieces.

I’ve deeply hugged, kissed on cheek, even kissed on lips colleagues or clients. Been with business associates to strip clubs, ktv in China, it was all part of the job in high finance.

This wasn’t something you couldn’t weaponize until this year. “I’ve always been a fuck it, do what I want sort of guy.” Well, I’m going to pay for that.

That worked in the old world, but in the new world, you will be convinced in the court of public opinion for any indiscretion or post drinks snafu by any woman whose hamster has decided she can use you to better her position. Briffaults law comes back to haunt us. Just when you think she threw you away, women in industry are going through their grab bag and digging out whatever they can to virtue signal and destroy careers or extort.

There are now even lawyers and PR firms that are advertising to leverage this and build a client base.

I’m just powerful and public enough that I’m a likely target. As this whole movement has escalated I was hopeful but my wife has basically told me I should start on an exit strategy now because I’m fucked.

Couple guys in my office have already gotten legal counsel and advice. In finance it’s a party hard with super high net worth clients and part of my duties have involved circumstances with colleagues that could be in the wolf of Wall Street.

The mrs is already looking at places for us to relocate too where you can still be a man. Note: not the United States or Europe.

I’m fortunate enough that the Mrs is RP enough and ride or die enough to help plan my damage control and inevitable exit. I think the 50 or 60 cases you are seeing in the news will end up being in the thousands. I know some of these headline holders and have watched women throw themselves at them. Women have open season to craft whatever narrative they want now though.

My advice is, if your still young, unimportant, and new to the sub, Avoid working with women period. If you can’t afford to, stay isolated and vigilant. Stick to hookers and sugar babies, as I can predict this creeping further beyond industry but dating as well.

I’m not a huge fan of mgtow but if there is a version of mgtow that includes whores and sugar babies, I’d advocate for that.

Always appreciate any advice for others who are in the same situation and looking over your shoulders.