Alot of people take great inspiration from Elon Musk, which is totally understandable. The guy is a visionary and has done incredible accomplishments for innovation. But that's his professional life (which, fortunately, seems to be his only real passion ) . While he may be a genius, I think he lacks what some would call emotional intelligence. His straightforward logic personality is something that instantly turns women away. Obviously though, he's a billionare and a well-respected person, but are the money,fame and intelligence enough for him to keep a woman? In his case... no.

Elon has gone through 3 divorces. And two of them were with the same chick: The first divorce got her $4M and the second divorce got her $16M. They barely stayed married for two years on average. This blonde chick was supposedly a virgin when they met. I guess he woke up her sexual nature and she just got bored by his beta way of acting around women. She divorced once, went on to write a "fictional" book about "dating numerous Silicon Valley entreprenaurs" , but she only says that it's fiction . Of course, we all know the inspiration for that was the cock carrousel she rode. Afterwards, Elon proceeded to marry her FOR A SECOND time, this time she took $16M when she left ( I imagine that's nothing when you have billions of dollars, but even for someone that lives in hollywood, that ammount of money is enough to live in luxury for the rest of your life. This is why hypergamy is the trend in women. It's modern prostitution disguised as "love" ).

Supposedly they stayed "best friends" . I sense alot of bluepill thinking and cuckery going on in the background here. To really see how bad the situation was, watch this awkward moment: https://youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ?t=53s She literally says, right next to Elon , " I'd probably have said yes to anyone that seemed half-sensible if he proposed to me as it was, kind-of, an interesting thing to do. " and then proceeds to joke about "getting on plane to england and never coming back" (at around the 1 minute mark), and Elon took her serious he was like "really?". Spoiler: An year later they got divorced. LOL

Read more about it here: http://www.eonline.com/news/785286/a-closer-look-at-elon-musk-s-rather-dramatic-relationship-history-and-where-amber-heard-fits-in

It's just sad to see one of my idols be so taken advantage of and lose himself to the power of pussy. Sorry in advance if this sounded like a weird rant. I'm just curious to see your guys opinion on the matter.